Members Opinions of Their Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8351
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ScreenShot2014-02-08at15111PM_zpsdf448f67.png

You guys haven't kicked this dude yet?

DeletedUser

Lol no no I'm a noob don't forget it guys lol what does it mean when a noob has already rimmed three of your leaders on different worlds

And no I'm not a original sin. They rimmed me a few months back on a different account in theta and that when I made this one lol

DeletedUser1685

Yeah it's a new name...No clue who he is. Don't really care either :p

DeletedUser

He never played with TDF that I had ever seen. He was sindicate early on.

DeletedUser

BACK ON TOPIC!!! My alliance has awesome leadership.. Turtles of War will turtle to victory

DeletedUser

IO.....Look at Tech supports BP...we are creaming second place by three times as much BP

DeletedUser

What is it day 2? bp is irrelevant as of yet. Wait for the first MRA's to fall.

DeletedUser

I have complete faith in my alliance. I love our supreme and omnipotent leader. Everyone should join. We are best.

Send Help

DeletedUser

I am fairly new to the Game and my alliance has been very helpful in getting my feet wet. When I was attacked my alliance came to my aid immediately. The leaders are strong players and had plenty of helpful suggestions to get me going. Go 'League of Nations' !!

DeletedUser

My leaderships is great and our communication could not be better. Long live The Gang!! :) thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

The leadership here is great and I feel like this is one of the best alliances here. They've supported me through everything that's happening IG. Hooray for Tech Support!

DeletedUser

I think the alliance I am in has somewhat decent leaders. I have not yet worked closely with them as I am just getting seaworthy. I do have some reservations of our alliance forum it seems cluttered. Perhaps its because we have a lot of people and or pacts. But that being said I am impressed on how far this alliance has come. Bears Claw

DeletedUser9287

alliance is great not only the leadership but the regular members as well were going through a rough patch with some people leaving atm but we will be better for it i would rather have 20 people leave and not help than have 20 people stay and sit there while the alliance crumbles around there i have full faith that the leaders will see us through this