Meltdown Mayhem

DeletedUser9276

mayhem your constant melt downs and whining in your forums are driving away your teammates.

Roughly half of your alliance has approached us asking if they could join or just hand off their cities to us.

Basically they hate you and just want to screw you over. I will post some screenshots of your forums in the coming days. Now go spazz out and figure out who the traitors are.

DeletedUser15467

play on. prove something. so far your all mouth. but all the boys knew that alrady

DeletedUser15467

im trying to understand this. so half my alliance wants to join beer. the top alliance. and then they want to give beer all their cities. LOL. man. i cant make this stuff up myself. can your dad help you come up with better stuff before you post it. cause we are all getting a laugh out of that

DeletedUser9276

Wow 3 post in a row. Meltdown continues.

I can tell reading comprehension isn't your strong suit so let me break this down for you. Your members asked to join us, approximately half of the alliance. They told us that if we couldn't get them invites they would just hand their cities off to us.

In a nutshell they think you suck as a leader and want to screw you over one way or the other. Now proceed to post some more incoherent nonsense.

PS. Will post some screenshots for you soon so everyone can see your shared defense tab.

DeletedUser15467

please do. even better. invite them so you can have free cities. that deal just sounds perfect for you. i have no idea why you would even tell anyone troll. ill hold my breathe until you do. and i assume these are 5150 players. cause we all know you said we are pacted with everyone. must have a coalition and shared forums with everybody. so far you are 0 for 10 on your so called facts. still waiting. make papa proud and get something right.

DeletedUser15357

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

Did I start these yo mama jokes?? hhaha!

Also funny how Mayhem can curse openly in the forums but the second I post what SOMEONE ELSE said, it gets reported and I'm told that I need to play nice. Go flipping figure #HateMeCauseTheyAintMe

DeletedUser9276

Don't worry sunvaar. I have like 15 messages from Figtree in my inbox telling me to not insult others.

DeletedUser12275

Wow i am away from the game for 3-4 days and mayhem gets his own thread and all hahaha

DeletedUser15336

Wow i am away from the game for 3-4 days and mayhem gets his own thread and all hahaha

We felt sorry for the kid. Neglected as a child and hated as an adult
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser15355

Mayhem..... the best way to not make a fool of yourself is to close your mouth and show them in the way you play. Right now it almost looks as though you are intentionally acting a fool.

DeletedUser15357

It's official. I've found someone who has a WORSE meltdown than Mayhem...... Hard to believe I know. But just attack SavageDreamer. He'll spell you with Seastorm with no CS inbound and then calls you stupid, blocks you, and then sends attacks just to recall them hahahahahahahahaha!!

Pinnacle of crybabies. I love his profile as well "I'm not a noob".
Yes, SD, you are..