Me against the Simmers

DeletedUser4356

Honorable death it is. It doens't matter if he received support from an alliance or 2, it is not much from 2 alliances if you ask me lol

Still, just defending against over 40 people... it's pretty impressive. Good job BN.

DeletedUser4356

I dont see anything superskilled in BN defense.. he just had stacked cities (the amount of which IS difficult to kill at this early stage) with a 23 wall (17 - showed in reports - its already killed by EQs). Easy to talk BS, having a stack, LOL.
To defend efficiently with these troops he had, you just need only to be active online and use gold for Walls rebuilding.
Where is that report with LS nuke which simmers sent to u, hah?

But anyway, good job BN - you used the advantage of stack on high wall very nice :)

Uumm... I can feel your hate from here LOL

DeletedUser4356

he congratulated BN on a good job and said it was very nice, I don't think that's hating

Obviously... u didnt read either... He is being sarcastic at his defensive skills of just Stacking on highwall? His wall is level 5 lol and only used Militia until last attack.

DeletedUser

Anyone else think this thread is pointless thisisgrepolis not a Teens blog where we complain about stuff and how people cant read.

DeletedUser8870

seems to be the norm in these threads for our ocean, great topic great information on a very excellent defense and than the entire thread goes astray and off topic

DeletedUser

I totally agree with Siren13 ^^^^. BN did a great job and layed it out very well for the rest of us. And besmar implied a bunch of snide, unproven things: that BN used tons of gold to build up a 23 wall, among the others mentioned above. Even if besmar did give a tepid, slightly disgruntled complement at the end, his post sounded more insulting than not. Good job, BN.

DeletedUser1852

I just dont like boasting. He did defend good. But nothing extraordinary, like a good average experienced player. 40 people attacking him??? LOL..