Mayhem88 is very salty

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

DeletedUser16173

World chats are dopey, nothing good ever comes of them. They only leak Intel and cause trouble.

Also, salty is a pretty weak insult, if that's the worst word used to describe me, i'm doing something right.
Salty
Definition:Sombody who contains large quantities of sodium chloride ,thus causing them to be upset.

Salty
Definition:To be mad, angry, agitated, upset.

Salty
Definition
Angry, agitated, annoyed, upset.
Mayhem88 was very salty after gribbe roasted him by calling him out on something.

DeletedUser11795

polly was right about the core part tho

we are coming to dismantle this overgrown monstrocity and the leaders who got you into this mess cannot save you.

i am not the best lol. but i am definitely the most ridiculously good looking. and the most modest

DeletedUser14770

we are coming to dismantle this overgrown monstrocity and the leaders who got you into this mess cannot save you.

i am not the best lol. but i am definitely the most ridiculously good looking. and the most modest

Yes like Josh i to despite my dashing good looks and awesome hair is incredible modest which is quite a feat considering how great i look ..
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

DeletedUser16242

Lol mayham? This the same guy that was caught killing his own troops in dyme? You're joke bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13443

I'm jealous of you and panda, as I am just one ugly bald old man. It is what is, can't deny the truth.:eek:

DeletedUser11795

LOL honestly bro im going bald, and im not fighting it, shaving it all off haha

still just ridiculously good looking. blessing/curse LOL

DeletedUser11833

Lol Mayhem is always hurt, get used to it guys

Last edited by a moderator: