Mayhem88 is very salty

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

DeletedUser16173

This is a fact today mayhem88 kicked everyone from the discord world chat. Because he was very salty. Well technically he deleted the whole chat. He was very very salty to do that. Mayhem88 the salty man

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15467

nothing like a rimmed player trolling. you and smilodon can make a team. and just talk. lol

DeletedUser14129

It's not trolling if I'm telling facts. Come back with a better argument instead of swearing, and then we can talk about why you are lame, and a worse version of Maul

DeletedUser15467

unlike you. im going to be okay. never rimmed. never simmed.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser15467

and im not the one restarting. sp please feel free to show me what you can do

DeletedUser15467

just like we are going t delete you from the world. and call me by real name. polly make you quit

DeletedUser15467

im about to drop in your cores. and there aint nothing you troll as clowns will do about it

DeletedUser15467

lets not not troll. lets be real. you talk it. but you cant walk it. so im here to tell you what is coming. me. and you not saying a fooking word

DeletedUser14129

lets not not troll. lets be real. you talk it. but you cant walk it. so im here to tell you what is coming. me. and you not saying a fooking word
I can talk it because that's what I do, talk the talk. I don't need to walk the walk because I'm fine with making you and other people mad enough to delete whole discord servers because they are salty. You may be able to walk the walk, but you can't talk the talk.

DeletedUser16173

@MAYHEM88 go away. You got pissed off because you're sorry little arse couldn't handle the truth. You said you're the best. You're not the best we all know that Maul da best is. You can't come in here acting like you own the place especially when maul has owned the place before the world even started. So pls go back to your little salty corner and if you have to call your mother or father or someone to vent to. Sometimes it helps to vent to someone heck even a random stranger sometimes listens. Yes I will go ahead an admit that I do get pissed off when someone calls me out. But I don't get so pissed off that I delete a world chat. Only someone that is extremely salty would do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

@MAYHEM88 You said you're the best. You're not the best we all know that Maul da best is. You can't come in here acting like you own the place especially when maul has owned the place before the world even started.

Mayhem is definitely a great player and I know hes real close to Maul. Scary duo nonetheless lol. My only comments relate to the deleting of the discord and how that looks poor from a outsider looking in LOL.

DeletedUser14129

Mayhem is definitely a great player and I know hes real close to Maul. Scary duo nonetheless lol. My only comments relate to the deleting of the discord and how that looks poor from a outsider looking in LOL.
I'm not saying may is bad or anything. I told him that he is a worse version of Maul, not meaning he is bad, just not as good. No denying that may is good but it's a pretty bold statement for someone to say that they are better than Maul.

Rodrk

Peltast
World chats are dopey, nothing good ever comes of them. They only leak Intel and cause trouble.

Also, salty is a pretty weak insult, if that's the worst word used to describe me, i'm doing something right.