MaSsAcRe

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

aeod.png

MaSsAcRe​

I guess when this many cities were conquered, you'd call it a massacre O.O

Im making this alliance with a few of my friends from previous worlds, Byz, Delphi, Athens and even Omega, its going to go down here with me and my friends since you might as well just give up the trophy but i guess we have to play the game to win right ?

Anyways, enough of the cockiness, I'm experienced, capable of leading, friendly and have a sense of humor unlike most of these people on here, I like to play the game it was meant to be played, conquer and dominate islands, really you don't need to know that much more of me then the fact that I'm an aggressive player that loves war and drama and the messages i get when a noob has first joining yelling and swearing at me for attacking/conquering his city.

We'll be joining the direction of SOUTHEAST, invites will be sent out to the players that actually want to play and make sure to be there when I send it because we will be making a solid, let me repeat thtat, SOLID core in that region and I will message you if i change the direction were headed because in Delphi I thought o55 was the main hot spot until I see everybody joining o54, like I said, I love war.

Reply below or send me a message, also if you are interested in joining, you must be able to use skype and if you can but still want to join them message me so i can figure something out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to say good luck, but don't be arrogant if you have no reputation as a leader/no valid reputation on the forums or even if you don't know your squad yet properly

DeletedUser

I have to say good luck, but don't be arrogant if you have no reputation as a leader/no valid reputation on the forums or even if you don't know your squad yet properly

Yea gotta agree. From what I have personally seen, you are an alliance and world jumper... nothing special... all of your alliances have failed. Nothing has led me to believe that you are a great player let alone a leader...

DeletedUser

Look at what Mr GoldLemur had to say to me today....LMFAO got booted from PE in BYZ and is sitting on the RIM as we speak...lol
This is funny, please excuse the language displayed below.

GoldLemur today at 00:00
I do t appreciate you stealing a alliance name of a great alliance that won en servers Delphi and I had a couple of close friends in it that served greatly to win the world, please remove your name and change it as it is pretty pathetic to steal someone's idea of a good and professional name

Osiras13 today at 00:01
wait are you talking about ONE?

GoldLemur today at 00:02
Yes, the name has already been taken by a world winner in en servers, can you please change it something more appropiate

Osiras13 today at 00:05
ha hahaha...
first off we were working on changing the name..it was just something to gather the troops in the beginning....but...really i don't give a **** if it was someone Else's name...that's not your call and who the hell are you to ask me to change ****? second who gives a flying **** about a en server.
lmfao

GoldLemur today at 00:08
Don't disrespect me, ever in your entire life because I have so much more experience than you that that's all I need to make you go running and crying, I could wipe you off the map in 2sec out of Bp, I was just asking you to change it because I think its so pathetic how a little kid has to take a champion name just to try and get members when he or she or it, yeah , it can't even come up with its own name and that just shows what type of leader you are, a leader who doesn't lead but copies another leaders moves and skills, ****

Osiras13 today at 00:14
no one is copying ****...like i said it was just temporary...now as for your "experience" what the **** happend to you in the byz server? RIMed thats what. you disrespected yourself when you thought you could bully me into changing a name...no one gives a **** about a en server champion...this is a different server chump..also I will make sure you see the RIM here too...you think you are the only one with experience? LMFAO I also competed in the world wonders race under a different name...so if you think the 3 servers ive played with this name is the extent of my experience you will soon find out......you should let your friends in your alliance know your mouth just cashed a check their asses will pay for if they stand by you.
LMFAO
your a chump

GoldLemur today at 00:17
Haha, little boy you make me laugh, you really think I got rimmed when your little sucky ass can't even take a city without his alliance helping him when the player was clearly offline and inactive, come rim me chump and watch as your CS disappeared in the water while a hold my victory possessions, this ain't my first world wonder race either and I've competed and won 2 out of 4 of them

Osiras13 today at 00:22
well if you wanted an enemy you have one. now im done talking to you chump. see you in the near future. I have a ticket for you.

DeletedUser

roflroflrofl. So GoldLemur you played en delphi? If I remember the name ONE*'s origin correctly? You dont seem like a vet...

DeletedUser

Now this thread is about as funny a thread as I've seen......in many ways..... 8)

DeletedUser

Why wont Gold Lemur respond? :'( Was he possibly talking out of his 4$$?

DeletedUser8262

I wasnt talking out of my ***, i was speaking the truth, i dont like the fact that hes copying a great alliances name, show them the rest of message, i cant because i accidentally deleted all of mine, making me look bad, funny how the noobs only come on the forums just to say one thing and never return, see how its his first post

DeletedUser

btw I dont get it. Spartans has been used a thousand times but you cant repeat ONE?

DeletedUser

I wasnt talking out of my ***, i was speaking the truth, i dont like the fact that hes copying a great alliances name, show them the rest of message, i cant because i accidentally deleted all of mine, making me look bad, funny how the noobs only come on the forums just to say one thing and never return, see how its his first post

You don't have to post a lot to be "wise" and good at playing Grepolis...

GoldLemur, to be honest, even my stats are better than yours

DeletedUser

First off i posted this here because it was some of the funniest **** ive seen in 2+ years of playing Grep. Im not running I will let my play do the talking you started...period...and btw this is the entire message you happened to erase:

GoldLemur on 2014-02-07 at 00:28
Congratulations !

You have been added to GoldLemur's hitlist

Its a great honor to be there and I hope you like your spot as #1

Osiras13 on 2014-02-07 at 00:22
well if you wanted an enemy you have one. now im done talking to you chump. see you in the near future. I have a ticket for you.

GoldLemur on 2014-02-07 at 00:17
Haha, little boy you make me laugh, you really think I got rimmed when your little sucky ass can't even take a city without his alliance helping him when the player was clearly offline and inactive, come rim me chump and watch as your CS disappeared in the water while a hold my victory possessions, this ain't my first world wonder race either and I've competed and won 2 out of 4 of them

Osiras13 on 2014-02-07 at 00:14
no one is copying ****...like i said it was just temporary...now as for your "experience" what the **** happend to you in the byz server? RIMed thats what. you disrespected yourself when you thought you could bully me into changing a name...no one gives a **** about a en server champion...this is a different server chump..also I will make sure you see the RIM here too...you think you are the only one with experience? LMFAO I also competed in the world wonders race under a different name...so if you think the 3 servers ive played with this name is the extent of my experience you will soon find out......you should let your friends in your alliance know your mouth just cashed a check their asses will pay for if they stand by you.
LMFAO
your a chump

GoldLemur on 2014-02-07 at 00:08
Don't disrespect me, ever in your entire life because I have so much more experience than you that that's all I need to make you go running and crying, I could wipe you off the map in 2sec out of Bp, I was just asking you to change it because I think its so pathetic how a little kid has to take a champion name just to try and get members when he or she or it, yeah , it can't even come up with its own name and that just shows what type of leader you are, a leader who doesn't lead but copies another leaders moves and skills, ****
Osiras13 on 2014-02-07 at 00:05
ha hahaha...
first off we were working on changing the name..it was just something to gather the troops in the beginning....but...really i don't give a **** if it was someone Else's name...that's not your call and who the hell are you to ask me to change ****? second who gives a flying **** about a en server.
lmfao

GoldLemur on 2014-02-07 at 00:02
Yes, the name has already been taken by a world winner in en servers, can you please change it something more appropiate
Osiras13 on 2014-02-07 at 00:01
wait are you talking about ONE?

GoldLemur on 2014-02-07 at 00:00
I do t appreciate you stealing a alliance name of a great alliance that won en servers Delphi and I had a couple of close friends in it that served greatly to win the world, please remove your name and change it as it is pretty pathetic to steal someone's idea of a good and professional name

DeletedUser8262

You don't have to post a lot to be "wise" and good at playing Grepolis...

GoldLemur, to be honest, even my stats are better than yours

Does anybody hear a fly

First off, you have got to be kidding me right now, your the worst grepo-player ever, you cant even take a city unless its a ghost town and you have no experience past 4k points, c'mon kid, GSE

You dont know my real stats and you definitely dont have better ones then I do

DeletedUser5088

What are your real stats?

What I see right now is a bunch of noobs calling each other noobs

Stogus highest pts are 7000 and your highest pts are 2000

DeletedUser

What are your real stats?

What I see right now is a bunch of noobs calling each other noobs

Stogus highest pts are 7000 and your highest pts are 2000

Stogus isn't my only account. Search up Rock5.... If you don't believe me, contact me in phi for proof

DeletedUser

Wow obviously....I started late that's why....I started at around 1000 ...and I'm crawling up fast