Mass Extinction; NEW Premade

DeletedUser

Mass Extinction

Its over, its done, extinction has begun.

We are a newly made alliance looking for experienced players. We have all played on many different servers. In order to join you must choose the Northeast direction and be in our core. There will be no pacts until beginners protection is over. You must have over 1000 points at the end of day one. Only 40 players will be accepted until further notice.

My personal leading experience; I was a leader of Rise of the Storm Dragon on US2 Beta, who just recently completed world wonders. I have played for a little over three years and competed in two world wonders, winning both. I like leading small alliances with experience because they end up dominating the server later on. I have led 3 or 4 alliances on long term, and a few that were just little alliances and we ended up merging.

Looking for; Another player of high experience to become co-leader of the alliance.

Ranks; will not be given for the first week of playing, we will see who knows what they are doing, and who does not.

Plan on seeing you there!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5973

Seriously???

[player]SirCongo[/player] 2014-02-26 21:31
We are going to have a boost program. In order for us to expand quickly, we are gonna need a lot of people with A cs and conquest researched. Some of us can colonize, but we need a solid few conquering other cities at the latest 1-2 weeks. In order for that to be successful, we will need everyone to pitch in some resources to our top players. Most of us are on the same island, but those of you who aren't need to get your Market Place to 10 and start sending the 5 players close to 1000 of each resource a day. It helps them grow quickly, and once they have theirs researched it will move down the list. If you are at the bottom, can you really be mad about this requirement? Do something to get off the bottom of the pile!

[player]kuurgon420[/player]

[player]veerareddyr[/player]

[player]Jlarsen16[/player]

[player]MnkyDLuffy[/player]

[player]Gahzi42[/player]

The players listed above are requesting 1000 of each resource daily from EVERYONE in the alliance. This is for maximum growth only. If a player isn't contributing, let me know and I will deal with it.

DeletedUser

I don't know who's the biggest dummy, the one who made the rules, or the one that follows them.

DeletedUser

The latter is the dummy, if created the rules but no one follows them, then it's ineffective...but they follow then that's bad leadership

DeletedUser5973

maybe I should just take all of the "smaller non-important" players under our wing lol

DeletedUser

Or just leave them be, watch em grow, then take their cities off their hands. Ain't like they'll have an alliance that can help defend them, what with the "smaller non-important" players sacrificing their own expansion and recruitment efforts to serve their "leaders". I know I'll be saving their coordinates.

DeletedUser

After successfully doing it on my first server (not leading, but playing. and being the one to hand out resources) I decided to continue it onto this server. 1000 resources from one player is definitely NOT a lot of resources, when you can generate it in two hours, or if you know how to use your farming villages, 20 minutes. But when there are 15000 resources coming to the top 5 a day, there is a lot of growth, and before you even realize it the top 5 have conquered a city, and its on to the next ones. And you will realize that during the time they are building, others are independently growing themselves, and soon the program is no longer needed. So hate on it if you want, rclay and crazyman threaten all you want, call us MRA's, but when its your cities that bite dust, I would hate to say I told you so. PS if that's the best your spy can get you, you should get a better spy. :mad:

DeletedUser3060

Mass extinction is nothing more than a bunch of little school boys, who get their feelings hurt when you say something they do not like. So be aware they will get you banned!!!

DeletedUser3060

Hey sirCongo, is it your strategy to get someone banned just to better yourself, or is it because you are to weak to take on a good player?

DeletedUser

So hate on it if you want, rclay and crazyman threaten all you want, call us MRA's, but when its your cities that bite dust, I would hate to say I told you so.

We'll see who will be telling who "I told you so".