Marathon Monthly- Recruiting

DeletedUser9662

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this kind of thread, but I guess we will see. I am looking for a few extra people to join me in the making of the Marathon Monthly newspaper! Even though most of you liked my newspaper, I still want it to be better. I know I don't have the capability to make it perfect, so that's why I am looking for a few people to help me out!

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a few people(3-5ish) to join me in the making of this paper. I want us to deliver the best paper possible for this amazing world! I am looking for active people, who know how to do things such as edit, research, take screenshots etc. This will be a little more in depth in the up and coming sections.

Roles

The roles I am looking for are pretty self explanatory.

Role 1- Editors

I am looking for 1-2 people who can proof read and edit simple mistakes and other errors. I take this role seriously. I need trusty editors who don't leave simple mistakes just hanging there such as a simple punctuation error.

Role 2- War Correspondent

I am looking for 1-2 people who are willing to keep up to date with current wars, alliance NAP's and Pacts. This will cover all of the oceans and is a lot of work.

Role 3- General

I am looking for 1-2 people who keep up to date with general things in the world such as new alliances/leadership, top players ghosting etc.

Application

1. State your in-game name, and forum name.

2. Which position(s) you want.

3. Why you want the role.

4. Why I should choose you.

5. Anything else you want to say.

I will not accept people who write "becuz I deserve the rol" or "We are friends, pick me."

Please PM on here or in-game, my name is Swift Spiff in-game. Please tell me what you guys think, thanks!

Editors: Lena3.5, Oleg Gusarov, Claird 0 Spots Left

War Correspondents: 1-2 Spots Left

General: R.H.Stogus
0 Spots Left

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oleg can proof read and edit. I know this and should use him more for my stuff.

DeletedUser9662

Please welcome Lena3.5 to the team.

Edit: Also please welcome Oleg Gusarov to the team! These are the 2 editors for the paper, I am still in need of others. Fell free to apply, I really need more helpers even if the talent is average :).

Last edited by a moderator: