Marathon Monthly- Edition 1

DeletedUser

Great article on Feca! I loved the newspaper can't wait for the next edition!

DeletedUser9662

Hello everyone. It seems this world forum has died down a little besides 1 thread we all know about :D. I am postponing the next newspaper for a little while until forum activity goes up again.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. It seems this world forum has died down a little besides 1 thread we all know about :D. I am postponing the next newspaper for a little while until forum activity goes up again.

Oh shut up lol

DeletedUser

Aww. I've been anticipating the new edition.

DeletedUser8562

I gave most of my comments yesterday, but the biggest one I have after seeing it is if you're going to put spoilers, don't put 1 question and then all the rest of the interview. I would go question in bold, answer in spoiler, question in bold, answer in spoiler, etc. Yes it's maybe 10 minutes of extra work of copying and pasting, but it makes it look nice. Overall, decent paper. And the lucky number is obviously 1, I'll take my prize anytime now.

I agree about the spoilers :/

Make it player name then spoiler of entire interview or something similar

DeletedUser9662

Alright everyone I am satisfied with the amount of activity here, so I will now be starting the II issue of Marathon Monthly! I don't know when it will be finished, but we will see. I will also try and fix the spoilers and have larger text.