Marathon Monthly- Edition 1

DeletedUser

Great questions, very enjoyable, and informative. Looking forward to future issues. Box #13 sir.

DeletedUser9662

Thanks everyone appreciate it! Next issue will be out in about a month. I might have a few people work on it with me too, so if interested let me know :).

DeletedUser

Well done. I always really enjoy reading these type of things to stay up to date with whats going on in the world.

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone appreciate it! Next issue will be out in about a month. I might have a few people work on it with me too, so if interested let me know :).

Really well done man. If you really are looking for help, I was a newspaper editor in a past life, so if you feel the need for any help proofreading let me know. However, like I said what you put out was great as it was. I look forward to reading issue two.

DeletedUser9662

Really well done man. If you really are looking for help, I was a newspaper editor in a past life, so if you feel the need for any help proofreading let me know. However, like I said what you put out was great as it was. I look forward to reading issue two.

Thanks I appreciate it :). I will be making a thread soon about people helping me out.

DeletedUser

Good read, thank you for taking the time and putting this together. Came over from EN, the hardest thing is getting used to no Rep. I will take #17.

DeletedUser10749

Hello new founder of Big Cats and Bears here replacing Bear666. Im from the EN server.

DeletedUser10749

we had a disagreement on how things should be run. don't need luck I am a leader in a top alliance In a EN server I think I can manage a slow moving US server alliance

DeletedUser

we had a disagreement on how things should be run. don't need luck I am a leader in a top alliance In a EN server I think I can manage a slow moving US server alliance
Your not talking about the night wolves are you ?

DeletedUser10119

He's ranked 1,445, founded 2 of the three cities he has gained (starter city not included), so four cities total.
The alliance rank is 61.
The number 1 player has 27 cities.
The number 1 alliance has 3270674 points. Night wolves has 316746.
The alliance cap is 40. Speed 2. Conquest. No moral.

Very much a top alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know him, but he could be playing multiple accounts on different worlds. It's very common over in EN, with lots of people leaving the game after spending a good amount of time on the game, and giving their accounts to someone else.

DeletedUser723

I don't know him, but he could be playing multiple accounts on different worlds. It's very common over in EN, with lots of people leaving the game after spending a good amount of time on the game, and giving their accounts to someone else.

True story. I have 3 EN accounts lol. Sometimes, real life wins.