Marathon Milestones 2.0

DeletedUser

He's talking about a past milestone thats already been completed. We don't know who hit 5k dbp FIRST, since a lot of people have hit it already.

DeletedUser

Well I was talking about both actually. lol

Glad to see I missed that very fine detail. So thank you!

But yes, for now a "?" will be there until someone can figure it out.

DeletedUser

Sails of Death- first to a million points.
NiggsMagoo disbanded Infection, not Rage Rising.

DeletedUser

Sails of Death- first to a million points.
NiggsMagoo disbanded Infection, not Rage Rising.
No, technically he disbanded Numbers and Figures when it was renamed from Infection to Numbers and Figures
NiggsMagoo did disband NaF though

DeletedUser

Sails of Death is pretty close to being at war with every alliance...

DeletedUser

That's what happens when you're the best. Happened to me and Ely in my the last world. I fought all of the west, they got all of the east (back when things were good). But like I said, you're the best, people want you out.

Law of the Crab

DeletedUser

I don't know anyone back in the day is still around....but what ou're describing sounds exactly like what happened in en4 Delta. The Huns fought all of the west and Disciples of Ares fought all of the east. To this day, I had the most fun in that world ive had in Grepolis...
I've never played a world with 5 sides before though lol. 4 sides, sure....but 5? What you get when geographically you're located in a diagonal sliver crossing o45 and o55 lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah Gythium was a lot of fun for sure! 3 sides = war. 1 side = peace lol.

But do you have any pacts? That may be the culprit in your 5 sided war lol

DeletedUser

Ill confirm we have no pacts or, for that matter, anything even coming close to any diplomatic arrangment with any alliance at this time.

DeletedUser

Ill confirm we have no pacts or, for that matter, anything even coming close to any diplomatic arrangment with any alliance at this time.

Well there you go. As great as no pacts is, not having to rely on others and having them as a liability. Not having at least one pact int he core MAY cost you. However, this is speed 1 so we'll see. Speed 2+ and it would cost you.

Now if your alliance was in my area, no pacts would be wonderful. As you'd sweep through everyone in no time. But in the core, not so much.

DeletedUser

We're sweeping through everyone just fine on all fronts id say. :)
I'll admit, we haven't been put under much pressure at all in this world, we'll see how we are when things heat up again.

DeletedUser

Speed 1. Considering your alliance roster, I'd be a little worried if you guys were in trouble. Having a rough time maybe okay.. But struggling and/or in trouble, no lol.

DeletedUser10911

Hey everyone. I just broke the 50k total BP Milestone. What do I have to do to get my name on the original post for Milestones? I am sorry but I am excited.

DeletedUser

Looking into it now and updating all tonight! :D

Edit: Alright guys all done. And I do apologize that a few milestones were hit since I last updated and so there's a few that have a * next to them. IF anyone can confirm or deny please let me know.

Also, someone PM me and let me know I'm slacking! lol

One last thing; I'm sure there's been more than 25 CQ between two sides or a war (meaning totaling 25 cities taken between the two alliances), as well as 50 CQ milestone. Please help keep track of your alliance and keep me updated as much as possible.

I unfortunately don't have the time to do that amount of research and digging for data. So please help me out so I can better serve you!

Thanks

thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm fairly certain that there has, in fact, been no war where more than 25 CQ has been taken in a war when a side is defined as one alliance. Speed one world, plus all those triple boosted LS nukes laying around...:p Aggregate war totals I think though SoD has broken the 25 comfortably.

DeletedUser

we have more than 25 conquests taken in a war, it just so happens that they are not part of the same alliance (although at least some are merging together)