Map of Top 8 Alliances!!

DeletedUser13

OK Here is it not that good but in my def. Grepolis Maps dont support US Server! :D

[spr]Click on it to max. it! :D hztttzui.jpg[/spr]

Red-DD
Blue:WE
Yellow:AS
Green:HI
Purple:AoH
Light Blue:TDFVW
Orange:GA

White:TA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13

And what about me...Come....please let me 045! :D lol

DeletedUser

AOH claim ocean 44 and ocean 45, Slobo can you update the MAP?

DeletedUser13

OK Here it is! :D

MAPAbETA43.jpg

HI:Red
DD:Green
AS:Yelow
GA:Pale Torqouis
AoH:Light Green
LFN:Orange
TA:Pink
TDFVW:Purple
DRC:Light Blue
WE:Blue

DeletedUser

AOH claim ocean 44 and ocean 45, Slobo can you update the MAP?

LOL, this is a joke right? first off, Last Fallen Nation and AmoebenStyle control 44. You have double the players as us, but look at the points...?
Secondly, i can not help but laugh about ocean 45. Out of the top 5 alliance's you have the worst average. No where near control. This happens in every server you join, lets think back to "en"... naxos RIMMED... gythium RIMMED alliance disband. Players walked out of the alliance complaining about how bad leadership was.

You, your "Elite" players can shout around on the forum, but aslong as you can show it in the game (judging by past history you can't) Don't really no about your friends, there really is no point telling everyone how much of a "MRA" they are. When really, the only MRA around, is you. :D

DeletedUser

O yeah the frenchs are good with propaganda... here all are the bests mate all depends on how they play the cards and how manage the diplomacy, their alliances and the war tactics

DeletedUser

LOL, this is a joke right? first off, Last Fallen Nation and AmoebenStyle control 44. You have double the players as us, but look at the points...?
Secondly, i can not help but laugh about ocean 45. Out of the top 5 alliance's you have the worst average. No where near control. This happens in every server you join, lets think back to "en"... naxos RIMMED... gythium RIMMED alliance disband. Players walked out of the alliance complaining about how bad leadership was.

You, your "Elite" players can shout around on the forum, but aslong as you can show it in the game (judging by past history you can't) Don't really no about your friends, there really is no point telling everyone how much of a "MRA" they are. When really, the only MRA around, is you. :D

I was rimed by real life, not by you... You never attacked any of my cities in any world and the average points of your tonelate gold users dont mean nothing. Im sorry Error but you rest only a noob. Like i said to you personally and here in public, we will see who you are and who we are here with facts. But please dont restart, dont be ghost or something other strange. This is a promise, you will spend a lot of money for buy-ng other golg only to resist in my ISLAND, where your city is for your bad luck. If you call me, Bad Santa, Rigelsi, or other players there all are from Belltron world of en, if you call MRA us i dont know what you call MRA. You are only gelous this is the truth and all will see how this go to finish.

DeletedUser13

Update of Top 10! :D

BetaMapa454.jpg

HI:Red
AS:Yelow
DD:Green
GA:Light Green
LFN:Orange
AoH:Light Blue
TA:Pink
TDFVW:Purple
WE:Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was rimed by real life, not by you... You never attacked any of my cities in any world and the average points of your tonelate gold users dont mean nothing. Im sorry Error but you rest only a noob. Like i said to you personally and here in public, we will see who you are and who we are here with facts. But please dont restart, dont be ghost or something other strange. This is a promise, you will spend a lot of money for buy-ng other golg only to resist in my ISLAND, where your city is for your bad luck. If you call me, Bad Santa, Rigelsi, or other players there all are from Belltron world of en, if you call MRA us i dont know what you call MRA. You are only gelous this is the truth and all will see how this go to finish.

haha, im not going to spam the forum but we will see. Please right in English next time i could hardly understand you. We are not gold users, just active players, you will understand that some day. Please though, understand, I only ever call you a noob. I don't know about your friends. I just know, once you are put back to your home on the rim, we will not here from you for a while. Nothing more.

DeletedUser

we will see and about mine english, go to learn 4 foreign languages in the level of my english and after this come to speak with me... this irony is evil very evil and not honest

DeletedUser13

I must say I see this thing about english all over again!
Error u must admit its hard to learn foreign languages....try to learn one and u will see! :D

DeletedUser

How can you leave out the hero world (not going to attempt to spell it).