Making Mega happy

DeletedUser

And wouldn't you agree, Jesmaec, and any other Chiguana that's responded here, that's it's disingenuous and underhanded to use THIS thread -- which was started by a player complaining about a different alliance, NOT Apocalypse Now -- as an opportunity to spew your filth about Apocalypse now?

I mean... you guys are smart enough to figure out that OP was talking about another alliance, right? RIGHT? So, assuming you're able to figure out that simple thing, you do realize how bad it makes you look to try to use a post not about Apocalypse Now to trash Apocalypse now, right?

Obsessive, right? Pathetic, isn't it?

Here ya go.

Everyone can feel free to add their comments about Apoc in this thread.

Have a great day,
The Other Chiguana

DeletedUser8450

Yawn...I'm bored already...but then again, us mental midgets are easily distracted, aren't we?

;)

Sorry if I hurt your feelings in my last post Mega. I apologize and I have been properly chastised. Your terrifying attack right after siad post has put me in my place. I bow to your superiority. (sarcasm font)

Just remember, much like rain man, I remember everything.....Did I mention I'm mildly insane? ;)

DeletedUser

Taking Bets now.

1. Days until Mega goes VM

2. Days until Apoc crumbles (aka tries to reorganize)

Taking Bets now.

Chigs have been predicting that Apoc would crumble and I'd lose my cities for months. Where are those predictions now?

I remember when Chigs would brag on these forums about how they were a small but tightnight, active alliance that would take on all comers. Where are those boasts now?

There's nothing to take pride in getting other people to do work for you that you couldn't do yourself and trying to poach your enemies strongest players in order to have a chance to beat them.

I think after some consideration you'll realize your post is actually pretty embarassing.

Last edited:
Also, this is just a general guestion, but I'm super curious --

Chigs have been trying to recruit Apoc's largest players for some time now. Where do you see this world going by absorbing all the biggest players in the world into the same coalition? Who's there going to be left to fight?

This world is already heading down the tracks of closure pre-WW era. Is the goal to kill all activity before Innogames closes the server?

DeletedUser

Says the person with 4 or 5 academies.

We have no academies. We have some pacts because your alliance was fighting everyone. We united against a common enemy.

How can you say that we are trying to unite the server when your the one that has that many academies and your players are quitting of boredom because they're 3 oceans away from any fighting. If you didn't force everyone under your control, this world would be different.

10 alliances of Chiguana size (27) would be much more fun than two or three alliances of 70 people like yours and thats actually closer to 250 or more with your academies.

This is the most hypocritical thing you've ever said and thats not easy for you to do.

Says the person with 4 or 5 academies.

We have no academies. We have some pacts because your alliance was fighting everyone. We united against a common enemy.

How can you say that we are trying to unite the server when your the one that has that many academies and your players are quitting of boredom because they're 3 oceans away from any fighting. If you didn't force everyone under your control, this world would be different.

10 alliances of Chiguana size (27) would be much more fun than two or three alliances of 70 people like yours and thats actually closer to 250 or more with your academies.

This is the most hypocritical thing you've ever said and thats not easy for you to do.

Says the guy who admits that Chiguanas have united the server against a single enemy. You bandy the word hypocrite around lightly. Glass houses and stones and such, hmmm?

And since you like rhetoric, here's a pro tip -- don't exagerrate when it comes to easily verifiable information. It just makes you look bad. Apoc has two pacts and one academy.

You're attempting deflection, but it's woefully transparent. So what are you saying? Two wrongs make a right? It takes one to know one? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em? You ranted a lot without actually answering the question.

Don't minimize by referring to "some pacts." I'll give credit where it's due -- your four allliances are well coordinated. But the coordination belies the strict, centralized control, which is very obviously coming from the Chiguanas. Having fun with your puppets and proxies? Enjoy, it won't last long. Sure, you can accuse Apoc of starting the trend, but you're doing the same exact thing with impressive precision and you're just as responsible -- if not more so because of your proclivity for poaching other alliances' large players -- for the nails in the coffin of this server.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Says the guy who admits that Chiguanas have united the server against a single enemy. You bandy the word hypocrite around lightly. Glasses houses and stones and such, hmmm?

And since you like rhetoric, here's a pro tip -- don't exagerrate when it comes to easily verifiable information. It just makes you look bad. Apoc has two pacts and one academy.

You're attempting deflection, but it's woefully transparent. So what are you saying? Two wrongs make a right? It takes one to know one? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em? You ranted a lot without actually answering the question.

Don't minimize by referring to "some pacts." I'll give credit where it's due -- your four allliances are well coordinated. But the coordination belies the strict, centralized control, which is very obviously coming from the Chiguanas. Having fun with your puppets and proxies? Enjoy, it won't last long. Sure, you can accuse Apoc of starting the trend, but you're doing the same exact thing with impressive precision and you're just as responsible -- if not more so because of your proclivity for poaching other alliances' large players -- for the nails in the coffin of this server.

" centralized control, which is very obviously coming from the Chiguanas"

That comes from the man behind the curtain. DUH

DeletedUser8450

Why do I feel as though you are more upset that nobody asked you to join them than anything?

You should ask yourself why that is.

Must just be your odious personality.

Then again, what do I, a "mental midget" know?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Challenge Accepted

Apocalypse Now - Main Alliance - 66 players
Apocalypse Now. - Acad - 59 Players
Zookeepers of the Apocalypse - Acad - 77 Players
The Horror - Acad - 63 Players
Horror University -Acad of Acad - 24 players

The first two academies are easy. Apocalypse in the name. All of the Horror players but one in the image below left The Horror for one of the two main apocalypse alliances. Either you are poaching players from a pacted alliance or they are an academy as well. Also the fact that they have been helping you with your internals doesn't help.

ss (2014-04-27 at 09.39.54).jpg

DeletedUser6919

Mega I'm actually embarrassed for you.

You are clearly lacking a few skills needed to be involved in this debate.

As I find it upsetting to see anyone being humlitated (even when they're doing it to themselves), I'm giving you a few tools to help you.

Mega.JPG

The Calculator:

You can use this to add up - the number of academies you have, the number of cities AN have been losing and the number of your players who have opted to enter vac mode, quit or defect rather than play with you. Don't worry Mega, I picked one with nice big buttons and simple instructions so you'll be able to figure it out.

A Mirror:

Before posting insults about others, you should try looking in this first and check to see if it applies to you or your alliance. There are way too many examples of hypocracy in your posts to cover them all but I will show my favorite example in the desperate hope that you will learn from it. You question the intelligence of others, you make unoriginal jokes about short buses etc however you are the only person on these forums incapable of counting upto 4. I know three year olds who have already mastered that skill...I hope this clip will help explain things clearly for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AoxCkySv34

New Record:

Reading your rants is like listening to a broken record. You just repeat the same drivle and fail to skip to the part where you show any proof, just spout the same old inflammatory comments.

Hope you find these useful :)

DeletedUser9287

Don't minimize by referring to "some pacts." I'll give credit where it's due -- your four allliances are well coordinated. But the coordination belies the strict, centralized control, which is very obviously coming from the Chiguanas. Having fun with your puppets and proxies?
i don't like being called a puppet i feel as more of a toool of destruction than anything else

DeletedUser

Taking Bets now.

Well folks - We have a winner. Bulldog from Chiguanas wins with 2 Days.

Buh Bye Mega

DeletedUser8450

Well folks - We have a winner. Bulldog from Chiguanas wins with 2 Days.

Buh Bye Mega

Darn it....Now I owe BullDog spells and resources. I said half a day....

Then again....I am just a mental midget.

DeletedUser10142

I know I am pretty new to these forums and the drama but this is some pretty entertaining stuff! Makes me laugh so many people getting their feelers hurt.