Major Updates!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We were hoping for the first little war of the server. War meaning both sides taking cities, not a general beatdown of an alliance.

DeletedUser6798

Syndicate v. RA/Nuke is where it is at! Longest war thus far on the server

DeletedUser6798

Well for us it has been haha. Its felt like a month of stopping the bleeding.

DeletedUser

It is odd that the leaders of the second biggest alliance fled their alliance because they felt "fragile". Sounds like a self esteem issue. The war with DW was going well as far as I knew from the forums. We had taken at least as many cities as they did (to read the running count we had). War is a good way to weed out the weak. Once they are identified they can be cut or brought up to speed. It was the leaders fault for not weeding out the inactives or barely actives or tutoring the noobs on how to defend themselves. I've led an alliance before so I know how difficult and time consuming it can be but for an entire leadership team to conspire to bail on their TWO alliances because of internal problems well...they should only blame themselves. This was not a merge, it was a handful of people who felt too big for their britches and thought they could do better.

DeletedUser8562

It is odd that the leaders of the second biggest alliance fled their alliance because they felt "fragile". Sounds like a self esteem issue. The war with DW was going well as far as I knew from the forums. We had taken at least as many cities as they did (to read the running count we had). War is a good way to weed out the weak. Once they are identified they can be cut or brought up to speed. It was the leaders fault for not weeding out the inactives or barely actives or tutoring the noobs on how to defend themselves. I've led an alliance before so I know how difficult and time consuming it can be but for an entire leadership team to conspire to bail on their TWO alliances because of internal problems well...they should only blame themselves. This was not a merge, it was a handful of people who felt too big for their britches and thought they could do better.

you do have a point. not much of a merge :\

anyway borys I didnt know you played here. whats your ign?

DeletedUser

You were able to take like 15 cities from them...congrats I guess. What a huge accomplishment lol

Dark Waters and Anastasis went to War.

Dark Waters is still here, Anastasis is not. In the simplest of terms, Dark Waters won.

Why did they win? Well, I can tell Anastasis was crumbling. I have been gone a long time and could still infer that from the forums. Spies, inactives, and inexperienced players just looking for protection we're dragging them down. Essentially, they we're an easy target. Why not go to war with them? Why not take advantage of the situation? In fact, if Dark Waters had this info and DIDNT go to war, that would be beyond stupid. I would venture to say it would approach Lindsey Lohan levels of stupid. (Brain dead, for those of you lucky enough to not know who Lindsey Lohan is.) The fact that Anastasis seemed to crumble so quickly says more about them than Dark Waters anyway. So yes, maybe the merge plans were in the works, but Dark Waters surely sped it up. So in the end, Dark Waters won.

In conclusion, give credit where credit is due. Because why does it matter?

Dark Waters managed to take out a organized, definitely not weak, enemy. And while many of the upper players fled and now march under RAs banner, there are many players left to fend for themselves that DW can now eat up without too much resistance. At the end of the day, Dark Waters is stronger than they used to be.

Now what was the cost? Dark Waters may have won their little war, and Anastasis is now gone, but a bigger, stronger alliance now turns a hungry eye towards them, and those who fled are sure to want revenge, now with the resources and troops of RA backing them. And we all know what that means.

So, maybe Dark Waters did win, but it will almost certainly cost them much more than they gained.

DeletedUser

What it looks like to me is RA/Nuke gained 40ish members and made way more enemies.

DeletedUser8562

What it looks like to me is RA/Nuke gained 40ish members and made way more enemies.

looks to me like RA/Nuke's new 40ish members have more points than all our new enemies combined :eek: thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Fallout(Pheonix Rising) alone has more points than the 40 members that left:eek:

DeletedUser

Rubbersucky!! you are back :D :D
I get back next week from my business trip but will have a crushing amount of work to catch up on. Ill def. Be back around end of july -- either join up or defend my cities long enough for you guys to internalize me. Havent decided yet :p