Major Updates!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

The forums seem to be a bit dead so I thought I'd share 2 major updates :D

1. Niko went all crazy lol and starting attacking his own alliance mates. So we've basically rimmed him (well 1/2 cities left, about to be taken).

Reasons why he did this are unknown o.o

2. Secondly, Anastasis's major players have merged into Radioactive, making it a super alliance 8)
Welcome to the new age everyone!

DeletedUser8562

well well well!

Another major update:
check lost his first city of the world :(

on delphi i lasted longer :p had 23 slots by the time i lost one >_<

DeletedUser6798

lol check!!! you are a slacker. I knew it.

As far as this super alliance, does this mean there needs to be a Super Coalition? Can the remnants of Anas/Aspida be included? 8)

DeletedUser5088

Super Coalition sounds pretty cool thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

the downfall of Anastasis/Aspida is not surprising and a lot of us have been just waiting for it to happen...

DeletedUser10719

The whole Ana/Aspida thing is really quite disappointing. Why don't we all just lay down and form one big alliance. Just when I thought we were gonna be in for one hell of a fight, a David vs Goliath if you will, it fizzled almost quicker than it started.

DeletedUser

Seems like Ana leadership took the cowards way out. Took the best players and left the rest to be food for us. Telling them to pact with us is a joke right?Seems like the big guys cant take the heat from the smaller allies and feel the need to be even bigger.

DeletedUser8562

Can the remnants of Anas/Aspida be included? 8)

nonononono silly silly ollie.
stop right there! thisisgrepolis

I think many people have a misconception about why this "merge" (if you will) occurred. Did Anastasis lose a war to DW? No. Maybe they would've maybe not. But the fact that the war was close was a morale killer. The ANA leaders just did not want to lead any more. Some people have said some of their leaders were "bad". Well they aren't leading anymore and now you complain? thisisgrepolis

Leading takes up a LOT of time.

Leading can sometimes make the game fun, but sometimes it can make you want to quit.

I think they made the right decision: merge into your pact.
^^^
Also a good decision because people were applying to us anyway :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact that Ana/Aspida dissolved definitely means they lost the war. Dark Waters lowering morale to the point that leadership abandoned 100 players in 2 alliances can only be considered a victory. Instead of merging the 2 allys they ran like rats from a sinking ship. Definitely a huge loss of respect for those in charge.

DeletedUser8562

The fact that Ana/Aspida dissolved definitely means they lost the war. Dark Waters lowering morale to the point that leadership abandoned 100 players in 2 alliances can only be considered a victory. Instead of merging the 2 allys they ran like rats from a sinking ship. Definitely a huge loss of respect for those in charge.

well, you 'won' i guess... but they didnt 'lose' so to speak. The reason leadership abandoned hope was because their players wanted to join us. Now I will give you some credit you that is in no small part because of you. But saying you made ANA dispand is not a great thing to do, since we have been talking about a merge for months

DeletedUser

I guess what i dont understand why the 2 biggest allies on the server would merge when their competition is millions of points smaller and we're not even close to WW. This has happened on other servers and players get bored and quit. This is a war game ppl, if you want to build cities there's this game called Farmville....

DeletedUser6798

like I said.. I will be surprised if this goes to WW..

By Anas/Aspida dumping all those members, many will feel rejected and just quit.

DeletedUser

There was very little we in Anastasis could do.

We had a crippling number of spies in the alliance to the point where we couldn't operate in the forums at all. We had more and more ianctives. Big players were looking to join Radioactive. Dark Waters only took 4 cities off active players. So their "win" only stems from the fact that they hit the right pressure points in a fragile alliance. I wasn't overly impressed.

Now we have a far stronger alliance. Everyone will interpret the break up differently, but I see this as a positive for the large, active, loyal players that were distressed seeing an alliance fall due to inactives and spies.

DeletedUser5088

I think the merger was a good idea. I've never been a big fan of pacts away.
You all keep complaining that we just picking on the smaller alliances but ALL alliances are tiny compared to us. So do you want us to attack no one? Plus you guys have morale on your side.

DeletedUser

i think its funny how the previous leaders of Anastasis are now having to make excuses over the many cities they lost because those were 'inactives' and they dont count... yet when Anastasis or RA is counting up tallies of cities they take and someone uses the excuse on them that they only takes inactives, its an invalid argument.

by that logic, my alliance has never lost a city because the only ones we have lost were inactive...

ex leaders of Anastasis: suck it up and admit defeat you freaking cowards!!!

DeletedUser5088

i think its funny how the previous leaders of Anastasis are now having to make excuses over the many cities they lost because those were 'inactives' and they dont count... yet when Anastasis or RA is counting up tallies of cities they take and someone uses the excuse on them that they only takes inactives, its an invalid argument.

by that logic, my alliance has never lost a city because the only ones we have lost were inactive...

ex leaders of Anastasis: suck it up and admit defeat you freaking cowards!!!

dude that's because everyone in your alliance is inactive!!!! Oooohhhhh!!!!!!

DeletedUser10719

I would expect that if my leaders lost the will and joy in leading that they would give someone else the opportunity to lead the alliance. Keeping up the morale of members is up to the leaders and a good leader will keep his troops fighting to the bitter end. Everytime we hit a bump in the road, it makes us stronger not weaker. We work together and we worked very hard to put Ana into submission. The result was very, very dissatisfying. I'm not saying merge talks weren't part of the reason, but don't belittle what we were able to accomplish as a small alliance.

DeletedUser5088

You were able to take like 15 cities from them...congrats I guess. What a huge accomplishment lol