MAJOR NU UPDATE

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

Well in the past few days there have been some major changes.

DE has disbanded :eek:
The former members have either gone to WK, US ARMY, The Wild Dogs, and other small alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5517

I have said it before and I will say it again KNOCK KNOCK WINS

DeletedUser5517

Yea... Bit sad when you win by default though

By default??? We have owned in every single statistic for some time that is not by default making alliances crumble is not a sign of luck it is a sign of skill.

DeletedUser

By default??? We have owned in every single statistic for some time that is not by default making alliances crumble is not a sign of luck it is a sign of skill.

Yes, it is quite easy to steamroll a world if you absorb all the top players, and have to make an overflow alliance. Just saying.

DeletedUser

yup - garbage mra

I wish they would make a world where pacts and nap's do not exist and are not allowed - then and only then will you see the best alliance win.

Any doughhead can invite everyone and hope to get lucky.

DeletedUser4323

Really?

yup - garbage mra

I wish they would make a world where pacts and nap's do not exist and are not allowed - then and only then will you see the best alliance win.

Any doughhead can invite everyone and hope to get lucky.

Really? We are a MRA? HAHAHA, It seems to me that we have been the same major core group that are responsible for every other alliance and their friends run and hide in VM, come back, get slaughtered, disband, and give up game. I don't know how you did it in DE, but we crushed you into submission and you had to beg us to let you retreat to another ocean so you could still play. Well, that won't last long either. Have fun

DeletedUser4615

Yes, it is quite easy to steamroll a world if you absorb all the top players, and have to make an overflow alliance. Just saying.

If it is so easy steamroll the world, then why is it not working for everyone else? We didn't get to the top by having every single top player. We got to the top by having great leadership and having players who have played together in a world that has already won. We worked our way to make ourselves the best alliance. It hasn't been a cakewalk like you are making it out to be. This game is a battle of attrition.

Players come and go in every world but you need a strong core of players to survive. Say what you will about taking in the top players but they want to come to us and why wouldn't we want to improve in our strength? You can't tell me that EVERY single person in your own alliance is a first rate player. Usually you have players who become less active or just aren't as active as most. At that point you need to weed out the bad and take in better players.

As for pacts. Normally we don't do pacts but we had so many people coming over from a previous world that there wasn't a choice.

So when the next world opens up, try to go there and "invite any doughhead" and see where that gets you.

DeletedUser

Well, I have not played with these friends in earlier servers. I try to comment here objectively for your claim above.

I have got support to my targets from 10 different alliances after take-over. It is a clear indication that there are much more pacts/naps within other teams than KK&WT. I understand that every team has to do all possible to win, or at least survive, so it is natural that there is bunch of teams hunting us. But you cannot state that success of KK&WT is because of we have had many pacts or naps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5517

Well, I have not played with these friends in earlier servers. I try to comment here objectively for your claim above.

I have got support to my targets from 10 different alliances after take-over. It is a clear indication that there are much more pacts/naps within other teams than KK&WT. I understand that every team has to do all possible to win, or at least survive, so it is natural that there is bunch of teams hunting us. But you cannot state that success of KK&WT is because of we have had many pacts or naps.

no no no you dont see he is complaining that even with the 30 pacts that they had it wasnt enough to beat our one. He thinks that if we didnt have any and they had their 30 things would be different.

Jiang, Keep your head up against us and coach your team we can and have done the same thing with 20 players and no pacts... its just more fun when we can play with all of our friends

DeletedUser5088

Annoucement

Knock Knock is the obvoius winner :D

The Wild Dogs are just getting pounded by both KK and Agronaut +Noir

Noir Kingdom has poor leadership

Apocoplyse is having trouble standing their ground against KK

US ARMY is being pounded by KK

US ARMY leader still thinks that they are in the lead :s

DeletedUser

Knock Knock is the obvoius winner :D

The Wild Dogs are just getting pounded by both KK and Agronaut +Noir

Noir Kingdom has poor leadership

Apocoplyse is having trouble standing their ground against KK

US ARMY is being pounded by KK

US ARMY leader still thinks that they are in the lead :s

in the lead my bumbum they lost like 50 cities in a week!