Main Page

DeletedUser

There is a grammar error on the main page:

505a429d-aef6-43d9-be26-b871aa12cba8_zps7a22f8b0.jpg

The part I underlined is the error. You see, the sentence I underlined doesn't ask a question. But the sentence included a question mark. The correct punctuation mark would be a period It's a little mistake, but it can't stay un-noticed.

DeletedUser

That is not an error, it asked the question "Are you ready to conquer Ancient Greece?". Then it followed with the next sentence being understood to be part of the "Are you...." train of thought. It then gave you the way to do so in the last sentence.

DeletedUser

Grammatically speaking, he is right.
It should be:
Are you ready to conquer ancient Greece? To etc etc etc.

I think people get what its saying though. :D As Dead said, it is one train of thought.

DeletedUser

It is just because you have visited the wiki so often, I had to refresh one or two times before it showed me the updated page.
Annoying, but whatever.

New images are nice, right?

DeletedUser2039

Actually...I was going to comment how bad the old ones looked, but didn't want to offend you as they served their purpose. Just stretched out and such.

DeletedUser

:D I knew they didn't look great, but there wasn't much I could do.

Luckily EN just got Phil as the new graphics mod. So I 'persuaded' him to do me a favour. ;)

DeletedUser2039

Yea, that was my point. You have limited ability in certain parts of the wiki regarding images, not even thinking about content, so I didn't bother questioning it haha.