M.R.A. or Not

DeletedUser

Raloz, you know you can hit that multiple quote button so you don't have to make two post with'n 3mins, right?

Also, no reason to make multiple post in differnt threads when they all say the same thing...Just say'in
I'm assuming you probably got rimed by EN and you carry a grudge, but what you should be doing is learning from your mistakes rather than trashing someone else's strategy...Some fyi for ya...This is a Strategic war game, not dress your dolls in simyville thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Raloz, you know you can hit that multiple quote button so you don't have to make two post with'n 3mins, right?

Also, no reason to make multiple post in differnt threads when they all say the same thing...Just say'in
I'm assuming you probably got rimed by EN and you carry a grudge, but what you should be doing is learning from your mistakes rather than trashing someone else's strategy...Some fyi for ya...This is a Strategic war game, not dress your dolls in simyville thisisgrepolis

No this is much better, I enjoy it.

EN/Ni deploy such lame tactics to win. Its extremely cowardly.

I am not and have never been in EN. As a matter of fact I have only ever been in 3 big name premades and never really gained traction in two of those. I know many of the players that have been in EN and are in DW and there are many very good ones. I don;t know where this swearing attitude came from I just pointed out the talent and wished Sparta good luck. Calm your self broski this is a game and getting so upset at an outside player making a comment really won;t change the fact that DW is set up to destroy. thisisgrepolis

Yeah they might have good players, but taking 3 alliances worth with you to another world to overwhelm smaller alliances, or at the least make the world form a coalition because one team is bending rules to "show their talent". If DW came alone, with only one alliance only then would I not say a word about this. Its because of this tactic, that has ruined two servers on EN.

By the way, I'll continue to trash this strategy, because thats what this is, trash. Bringing a huge amount of players to compensate for skill, all the while touting about such amazing success when it works.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

By the way, I'll continue to trash this strategy, because thats what this is, trash. Bringing a huge amount of players to compensate for skill, all the while touting about such amazing success when it works.

We should team up. We can trash this world with our infamy and our legacy will live forever

DeletedUser10390

Yeah they might have good players, but taking 3 alliances worth with you to another world to overwhelm smaller alliances, or at the least make the world form a coalition because one team is bending rules to "show their talent". If DW came alone, with only one alliance only then would I not say a word about this. Its because of this tactic, that has ruined two servers on EN.

1 This server has MORE than its fair share of skilled groups small and big.

2 If DW ARE an MRA than they will go the way that majority of MRA do. Dodo.

3 DW brought 3 alliances worth of players with them? That tells me people like them and their Leadership. Anyone "forced" to join them would resent the fact and either bail soon as they can or scourge them soon as they can.

4 If they employ the tactics you claim they do I've seen the "Borg" tactic first hand on US21 Upsilon group called Havoc. JOIN OR DIE was the message. less than 4 months in they were a 18+mill mammoth. A main and bunch of Havoc this and that subs. When things went south for them they fell apart in 3 days. 3 days!!! Borg like groups do not engender loyalty, respect or hard work. They also leave no legacy.

My take Raloz is your spamming every thread of this server forum with the same "hot air". That hot air SMACKS of "resentment" Talk is cheep bub. Do something about it and prove them wrong... or right whatever the case may be. But for the sake of peoples eyes stop spamming every thread with the same stuff over and over again.

DeletedUser11560

DW isn't an MRA but my spy intel in ZT ( which was copied from Hermonassa EN cough) says they are prepping to fight DW

DeletedUser

3 DW brought 3 alliances worth of players with them? That tells me people like them and their Leadership. Anyone "forced" to join them would resent the fact and either bail soon as they can or scourge them soon as they can.

No, they brought 3 alliance worth of "leaders" with them, those leaders then mass recruit

they didnt bring 180 people to the server, the brought about 12 people to the server, then you split them across three alliances and recruit en masse

DeletedUser10390

they didnt bring 180 people to the server, the brought about 12 people to the server, then you split them across three alliances and recruit en masse

Well good leadership can drive an Alliance forward even an MRA and eventually turn it into a decent group once all the "driftwood" has fallen away.

OR

The'll take the best from each of the 3 in the near future and reform into one strong group.

I honestly dont see the issue. There are may ways to do the same thing and many strategies to fight a war. Each of them have their merits and pitfalls. Wait and see is my stance on this matter.

DeletedUser

Well good leadership can drive an Alliance forward even an MRA and eventually turn it into a decent group once all the "driftwood" has fallen away.

OR

The'll take the best from each of the 3 in the near future and reform into one strong group.

I honestly dont see the issue. There are may ways to do the same thing and many strategies to fight a war. Each of them have their merits and pitfalls. Wait and see is my stance on this matter.

Weve seen it many times before :D

DeletedUser

No, they brought 3 alliance worth of "leaders" with them, those leaders then mass recruit

Not sure about that one. I see at least 50 players that have direct connections with the leaders of DW wether by being enemies of them at some point on an EN world or being a player in one of the many alliances that the Viv/eddie/Jolis leading team has lead in the past.

DeletedUser11560

This isn't an mass recruiting alliance but has competition with Warlords

DeletedUser36

Idk why you guys are talking about DW, The Sloths will have them finished within days.

DeletedUser

An alliance is an MRA if it recruits indiscriminately.
Signs:
Sending blind invitations (as an aside if an alliance sends blind pact invitations they are probably an MRA but might be a noob alliance that is trying to MRA alliances)
Accepting Recruits without any application or standards
Recruiting every player who responds to emails
Recruiting every player in a region with more than 1000 points.
Recruiting any players under 1k points unless it was prearranged as part of a team moving to the server.

DeletedUser11551

No this is much better, I enjoy it.

EN/Ni deploy such lame tactics to win. Its extremely cowardly.

you guys are funny first of ni is nor ever was EN i know i was founder of that alliance we did not bring three alliances worth of ppl the fact of the matter is early on we crushed every allaince we came against or they just fell apart do to bad leadership and if the trechery by players in AR had not happened then the world would have turned out much different as it was we did the only logical thing we could do take in our friends when thier own alalince fell apart if you would have done anything different then im glad you dont count me a friend you call it bending the rules when ppl create sisters and make pacts if that is the case then grepo would not allow shared forums etc.
the way i see it you have two choices one get a group of ppl together find a server with en on it and fight them or just quit either way this continuous weeping on the externals is very tiresome especially when for the most part ou really dont know what you are talking about

see you all on the battlefield
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser

What is tiresome is trying to decipher your writing into some kind of legible language. I think it's Swahili with a bit of Kunama tossed in there, but I'm not sure yet.

DeletedUser6798

julio what happened? you give up on Sparta already???