Lurkinglambs and anyone who hates NEMESIS

DeletedUser

Recently we have been attacked unprovoked by NEMESIS and are looking for help or alliances that are enemies with NEMESIS my alliance currently only has 2 people in it and they have 80+ so its not even fair. If your alliance is currently fighting NEMESIS we are willing to team up with you against them.

DeletedUser2569

The point of alliances is to help each other... If your ally don't support you when you get attacked something is wrong ;)

But i wouldn't have any problem with seeing Nemesis fall^^ But what i can do is kinda limited as a solo player who's been turtling the whole game:\

DeletedUser36

Gotta love it when people name their alliances after themselves :p

DeletedUser

When it's a good name sometimes you gotta use it twice o.o

DeletedUser

Well in that case, it's too bad it isn't a good name. NEMESIS is being an alliance. Dodge their attacks, enact militia, and when the CS comes, snipe it. If you don't know what those terms mean, prepared to be rimmed. Have a nice day!

DeletedUser

Chartis. I appreciate the advice. I understand exactly what your saying and trust me I tried to avoid getting my troops destroyed. However, there isn't too much you can do when an entire alliance sets it's sites on 2 people.