LS attacks "turning around"

DeletedUser

I just had two separate LS attacks that were attacking the same city "magically" recalled after the were out for over 25 Minutes. My LS travel time to the city I was attacking is 34:38 and somehow my 1st attack "turned around" with less than 2 minutes before it hit the city and all of a sudden was in my harbor. I launched just before 21:29:xx and then they magically appeared back in my harbor around 22:01:xx or 32 minutes later...

My alliance members said I was crazy and I thought to myself maybe just maybe I recalled it. However I somehow built 2 lightships from the time I originally launched to the time it came back. With favor it takes that city almost 40 minutes to build a light ship. Still I thought no way I must have recalled it. I say this knowing that you can not recall after 10 minutes.

I launch again this time making sure I am no where near the recall buttons with my cursor, have the command window open, and when it was 25 minutes away from hitting the city the arrow pointing towards the city I was attacking switched to my city. Now my LS were 25 minutes away from returning to their home base.

I took a screen shot with the LS 21+ minutes away from returning to my harbor. Is there a "log sheet" or records of movements you guys can look at?

DeletedUser

To further this. I then launched my LS's on their "night mission" or "overnight mission" so they would not be attacked overnight and this mission was able to proceed or the LS's actually hit the ghost town however you want to say it. The two "failed" missions above were both during a battle with a player that is already strongly suspected of using bots, multiple accounts, and shared accounts. Is the ability to "block/redirect" attacks against your city yet another advantage cheaters now have access to?

DeletedUser

the silence on this is deafening...I guess gold rules overall.....

DeletedUser

The silence on this is because nobody really has a clue what the heck happened here.

I would suggest using the support system for this, just to make sure they see it, although I'm sure Daedalus reads this section daily.