Lotus Eaters Are No More

DeletedUser9662

So if you guys haven't known Lotus Eaters has been disbanded and the most experienced of them are now in The Breakfast Club. What are your thoughts?

DeletedUser9662

Ok I have totally changed my mind on Fight Club. Literally all they did was take the top players, change leadership, and set there selves up for failure. They are spread out all over the place, they didn't care about the lower players, just caring about points. Should be fun to watch.

DeletedUser9493

Ok I have totally changed my mind on Fight Club. Literally all they did was take the top players, change leadership, and set there selves up for failure. They are spread out all over the place, they didn't care about the lower players, just caring about points. Should be fun to watch.

Hmm, that sounds very familiar to me..oh yeah that's right it happened on another world I play on.

DeletedUser

As founder of the Lotus Eater's, I can tell you, it would be highly unlikely that we would have struck down the Spartan Kings as quickly and efficiently as Fight Club.

DeletedUser9662

As founder of the Lotus Eater's, I can tell you, it would be highly unlikely that we would have struck down the Spartan Kings as quickly and efficiently as Fight Club.

Spartan Kings were not even that good!

DeletedUser

I'd be a lot more impressed if there was more than one conquer....and if they didn't just all make another alliance under a different name and all just join that.

DeletedUser

we had 4-5 conquers, and besides the bulk of us, we pulled in sloppy seconds and wardens of marathon's best guy

DeletedUser

The SoD vs NaF and Brotherhood war has had 9 conquests in total and some big battles already! Come join that war and see if your alliance can clean up

DeletedUser9662

The SoD vs NaF and Brotherhood has had 9 conquests in total and some big battles already! Come join that war and see if your alliance can clean up

They couldn't. The only differences in Lotus Eaters and Fight Club is less players. They are still an MRA in my mind. Spread all over Oc.53. They only took in players with points and left the rest to fend for thereselves

DeletedUser10603

We conquered 5 cities and they disbanded. Yeah they may not have been the strongest but they were ranked #2 in our ocean. Some went here and others went there with a few top guys going into dynamite, but whats the new alliance? The main thing is we are taking down alliances in our ocean. With efficiency.

DeletedUser

They can always come set up an outpost in the main battleground. The Spartan Kings weren't that good, they need a real test

DeletedUser

I'd love to see a war with Unity, but I prefer if they fought someone like Pyroclastic Yasuo. I haven't heard much about them yet

DeletedUser

The SoD vs NaF and Brotherhood war has had 9 conquests in total and some big battles already! Come join that war and see if your alliance can clean up

Don't be humble, we've had more than that....9 conquests in total only including us and Brotherhood, I think we've had about 6 between us and NaF as well ;)