Lost city ! important

DeletedUser

my friend in our alliance lost his city and he get too much angry it takes hard work of him and attacker easily got it!!!
why easy the other conquer the cities??any good idea for protect our city?what should i do to push out enemies?
:eek:

DeletedUser

We are talking about Gamma correct?

Gamma is the type of world that is practically the worse possible for newbs and semi-actives, as conquests only take 8 hours. If you can't access the game at least once every 8 hours, you'll never stand a chance on Gamma.

Btw, if someone does land a colony ship in your ally's city, all you can do is hit it with LS.

DeletedUser

yeah in gamma and he never come back again:/
what LS ? and should i go to delta?is ther lower or higher also??

DeletedUser271

Gamma is the type of world that is practically the worse possible for newbs and semi-actives, as conquests only take 8 hours. If you can't access the game at least once every 8 hours, you'll never stand a chance on Gamma.

On gamma, a conquest takes 12hrs because it's a speed 3 world, the speed is divided by 2 and not by 3 ;-)

what LS ? and should i go to delta?is ther lower or higher also??
A LS is a Light Ship, it's a ship made to attack ;-) You shouldn't go to delta if you want the same conquest mode as on gamma, you should wait a bit and go on the next world that opens with the "Conquest" mode (we don't know when it will open, but it should be quite soon ;-)) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i will be in gamma but can u send to me res,silver,wood,rocks?? :D

DeletedUser

On gamma, a conquest takes 12hrs because it's a speed 3 world, the speed is divided by 2 and not by 3 ;-)

Erm. You're contradicting yourself mate. You say it's a speed 3 world, so why would it be divided by 2, and not by 3? It takes 8 hours of siege to conquer a city on US Gamma.

DeletedUser271

Erm. You're contradicting yourself mate. You say it's a speed 3 world, so why would it be divided by 2, and not by 3? It takes 8 hours of siege to conquer a city on US Gamma.

I didn't want to contradict myself :) I wanted to say that in a speed 2, 3 or even 4 world, conquest lasts 12hrs, it can't be shorter ;-)

Here's a great debate ! What's your opinion Deadalus ? :)

DeletedUser

You're thinking Revolt. ;)
Revolt is always 12 hours, Conquest (We should start calling this "Sieging" or something similar) depends on world speed, for speed 1 it's 24 hours, speed 2 is 12 hours, and speed 3 is 8 hours. I suppose speed 4 would be 6 hours if we ever had such a world.

DeletedUser

You're thinking Revolt. ;)
Revolt is always 12 hours, Conquest (We should start calling this "Sieging" or something similar) depends on world speed, for speed 1 it's 24 hours, speed 2 is 12 hours, and speed 3 is 8 hours. I suppose speed 4 would be 6 hours if we ever had such a world.

Zenima is correct. I am in Gamma and it takes 8 hrs for the siege to end.

Back to topic though, the only thing you can do is either build more defensive units and keep your enemies out, or build more offense and back snipe an incoming CS.
Other than the LS idea, you can also ask for help from allies if you have any on the same island as you, with them using land attack units.

DeletedUser

thanks all thats really helpd me...and will do build defend army iceddragon :)

DeletedUser

you guys are so nice and helpful here!

any other game i have played would not have been so nice and informative like that . . .

i am impressed.