Lord of Ultima refugee looking for a home

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Looking to start up on Grepolis as my old game, Lord of Ultima, is no more. I played Grepolis for a month or so a couple of years ago, so I'm not completely new. However, I know I have a good bit ahead of me to get back into the groove. If there is an alliance out there that can help me learn the ropes, I assure you I will be a strong asset to your team once I get past the learning curve. While new to Grepolis, I am a seasoned vet of persistent world strategy games like this.

I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of this game and assist a team with kicking ass. So if you're looking for a quick learner to add to your team, please send me an invite! :)

Thanks in advance,

DeletedUser

If you're willing to be a fighter I could use you in O64. Looking to put together a small tight knit aggressive team together there,

DeletedUser

I see your friends with Nod , is he playing on this world too Paul ?

DeletedUser

Nod?

And I'm in this world just under a different alias. Most people know this account for politics (I'm good at it). I joined this world to purely fight and make a just a small team and do literally nothing but fight. Politics gets very annoying haha.

DeletedUser

Paul,

Not exactly sure what you mean by O64 (Perhaps I'm more of a newb than I thought). Is that in reference to a location? An alliance? etc. I'm up to join any crew as long as they are somewhat organized, don't take themselves too seriously, and don't mind helping a new guy out. I'm in game on Marathon already, though not far along at all. I have no problem restarting for better positioning if need be.

Just let me know.

DeletedUser

Yeah Ocean 64 or O64. Where are you at? Are you playing with this alias in the game? Because I'm running off my other

DeletedUser

Ahhhh, I gotcha. I'm in O65. And yes, Meangrumpy is my name in game. Do I need to restart to move near you guys? Or am I good where I am?

DeletedUser10603

We are founded by two lord of ultima refugees :) . We have picked up a few others as well, so don't worry man your not alone!

DeletedUser10911

I used to play LOU and it was an awesome game. Now I am here for my gaming fix. I am an addict. I wish I could show you my Lord of Lords Crown. It was super shiny.