Lord Dudley / Victorious

DeletedUser

Due to you blocking me (once again) on the in-game email system I am posting this message in here so that you and your alliance may view it along with the rest of the world. Please review the message you sent me in addition to my response to that message:

Lord Dudley today at 16:16
HorusXXI/Freedom Fighters member and neighbor on my island has been repeatedly attacking me while I am at work.
Others from my alliance/Victorious, have sent troops to help defend, but HorusXXI has killed them also.

I plea to your authority and ask you to ask HorusXXI to let me recover before this gets ugly?

We seek a peaceful end to these hostilities.

Thank you very much,
Lord Dudley

j4fun84 today at 17:23
Lord Dudley,

Glad to see that you have decided to email me now... Now that my alliance has taken action in return to your attacks. Please review the below message:

Lord Dudley
j4fun84 on 2013-02-06 at 07:05
You just hit my support troops in one of my players cities.... Is there a reason that you are attacking my member?

That is the message I sent you on 2/6 asking why you are attacking my member; in addition to that I emailed your leader (that never responded). Since that message you blocked me from emailing you (I tried to email you since then) and my alliance has taken action in defending the member that you were attacking. HorusXXI is my General for that region of my alliance and I requested that he take out your army and requested that you not be allowed to have a army.

Hopefully you can see the reasons I have taken these actions and that I will not back down. Your whole alliance is also on the enemy list for Freedom Fighters as well as The Guild. Maybe this will teach you not to rattle a big dogs cage. You should have responded to my first email and not blocked me and BACKED OFF of my members. YOU, sir, are the reason for your alliances downfall. Until your leader contacts me and works out some sort of deal my people will keep attacking you and keep you with a limited army so that you cannot take any action on my alliance or brother alliance.

Thanks,
j4fun84
Founder of Freedom Fighters

DeletedUser

You forgot to include him paying his taxes, or does he not reside in Ocean 65?

P.S. I'll send my main army to his city in a little bit just to prove a point

DeletedUser

You forgot to include him paying his taxes, or does he not reside in Ocean 65?

P.S. I'll send my main army to his city in a little bit just to prove a point

He doesn't reside in 65 but he is in OUR other ocean.... Ocean 63... Freedom Fighters is #1 there too :)

DeletedUser

Bomb!! I like all this war talk. Having Lord Dudley say "I plea to your authority and ask you to ask HorusXXI to let me recover before this gets ugly?", is priceless.

DeletedUser

Yes, Chris, it is tax season. I am going to send out the tax collectors for Ocean 63.

Bomb!! I like all this war talk. Having Lord Dudley say "I plea to your authority and ask you to ask HorusXXI to let me recover before this gets ugly?", is priceless.

Yea, it was priceless how he blocked me then starts begging for forgiveness lmao.