Looks Dead...

DeletedUser15839

Negative...you can get 3 cities before bp ends without golding....there are no golden warriors here...otherwise you would of seen them with 6 cities by now.

There's plenty of big golders here.. Don't kid yourself. They've just gotten smart now. Instead of blowing a ton up front only to ghost out because of crappy people and lose/waste all of that money.. they're being smart now.

TSF: Other than being an external forum diva queen and showcase, what exactly do you do? All I see from your posts is how you're quitting, then you're not, then you are, then you're not. You're gold trading, then you're not. You're trading, then you're not. You're this great "leader" and "fighter", but then you're never around in a world like at all. And then looking into past forums, I feel like a lot of what you say about yourself are major exaggerations and smoke up everyone's ear in order to make yourself look good and keep on your diva show. Regardless, quit acting like a woman (this is not meant to be sexist) and make up your dang mind about playing this game dude. Play it or shut up with all the silliness about your "stats" and move on dude. Not trying to be a jerk with this but dang you are fairly annoying with your posts sometimes. Like, a laughing matter honestly.. Go to your current EN, win it, and come back with some pics of the win so that you actually have something to prove.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15403

Between construction buffs and new cs req and speed 3 world, u absolutely dont need gold for three cities in five days.

DeletedUser4951

come back with some pics of the win so that you actually have something to prove.

En win/crown/ Top 20 ABP before VMing for finals
bWCnUWR.png

US world/ went no diplomacy until WW/Top 20 ABP
eA1Sf69.png

And yeah, i'm debating if I wanna play this world or not due to the settings/lack of activity or overall quality...Sorry if you feel that's dramatic, I personally don't see how. But everyone gets an opinion.

DeletedUser15839

En win/crown/ Top 20 ABP before VMing for finals
bWCnUWR.png

US world/ went no diplomacy until WW/Top 20 ABP
eA1Sf69.png

And yeah, i'm debating if I wanna play this world or not due to the settings/lack of activity or overall quality...Sorry if you feel that's dramatic, I personally don't see how. But everyone gets an opinion.

Firstly, not trying to be a jerk, just don't get your motive as you're all over the place and it seems you can't make a decision.. Secondly, anyone can come up with pics such s those that you've provided. Let's see REAL pictures/stats.. Why did you crop out "your" profile? Makes no sense... Only explanation is that you're playing your diva show again and putting up smoke again honestly...

Just saying dude, you seem cool enough. But let's get real here.

DeletedUser5524

I don't mean to be that guy and I may be dead wrong but I am almost positive Picnic Bunnies had several NAPs and or Pacts prior to wonders @TSF. I hate this whole "I've got big balls because I dont pact/nap" mentality. It doesn't make you any worse having a pact in fact its strategically sound to do so. When you start Pacting and NAPing everyone is when there becomes an issue lol

DeletedUser4951

I don't mean to be that guy and I may be dead wrong but I am almost positive Picnic Bunnies had several NAPs and or Pacts prior to wonders @TSF. I hate this whole "I've got big balls because I dont pact/nap" mentality. It doesn't make you any worse having a pact in fact its strategically sound to do so. When you start Pacting and NAPing everyone is when there becomes an issue lol

We didn't make one until after we got up to WW's heels...as I explained. I also wasn't running the show by then. Hence why I said "up until WW" and not "the entire world". I also admit I probably wouldn't have that award had we not pacted anyone. Also I'm not saying I have an issue with making pacts. I've made plenty. I won Olous by pacting. I have an issue with assembling a really strong team and then pacting when we already have enough firepower to dominate the world. I view it as unfair. To support this, I'll use Troy. Pre-WW its undeniable that the best two alliances were Picnic Bunnies and InActive. Imagine if those two alliances had allied. I think we can both agree it was a pretty lopsided fight until after wonders ended and people stopped caring.

Sigred you could literally check my player profile. But fine...

Troy:
1bmrw3j.png

Olous:

HCAJ4nw.png

I play under the TKF account since I gifted my TSF account on En Lato and didn't get it back until Olous started.

DeletedUser15839

TSF: Go win your current EN then come back. As honestly, you really could just be throwing smoke and fumes again to make it look like what you say is true on that.. I'll credit your current which is your current EN. Finish that, then get back to me.

DeletedUser4951

Troy is on my profile...Olous is still going on tho...you can literally check for yourself. Google "En Grepolis hall of fame" go to Olous. Go to the externals, hit Olous, find my forum account, "now playing as the kitten fatalis".

Jesus kid, you gotta be trolling at this point.

DeletedUser15839

Troy is on my profile...Olous is still going on tho...you can literally check for yourself. Google "En Grepolis hall of fame" go to Olous. Go to the externals, hit Olous, find my forum account, "now playing as the kitten fatalis".

Jesus kid, you gotta be trolling at this point.

So what you're saying then with your names and all, is that you're one big giant girl? LOL Makes sense to your forum banter..

Yes I am now.

On a different note, congrats. I've heard of the top guys in that world as well. One, I've played with, really cool guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Pretty much yeah. ;) lmao.

Troy or Olous? There were a lot of cool people on both. :)

DeletedUser4951

Grepopatamus is pretty cool. Green too. Feel bad for Puddock...his alliance and ours had a massive spam war and he got caught up in the middle as someone cited him for doing it. :p

DeletedUser15839

I'm now more interested in my Sig than anything else at this point lol

DeletedUser4322

What the he'll is going on here? You guys started great and now you want to spoon each other? I'll turn the lights off for you guys.

DeletedUser14888

I do know your alliance had 3 pacts at the start of Helorus TSF since I was in one of the alliances. You later left but most of the players that remained active went on to win the crowns in that world

DeletedUser4951

Not just pacts...branches. Though we did have pacts outside of that too I think. And yeah I know, happy for those guys. :D

Diplomacy for me is like I said. I view it as unfair if you have an overpowered group already.

DeletedUser14888

True at the time we were battling G.O.A.T. and they were bigger than us

DeletedUser4951

It worked. One op netted 50 cities from them globally, lost them 1m points due to ghosting, and took out several of their top attackers. I heard molly did a nice job finishing them.