Looks Dead...

DeletedUser4951

Anyone making gold? It looks pretty dead on this world and i'm debating whether or not to even bother trying to trade.

DeletedUser15839

I think all the people who would trade are on our team..

Which there's a few good players in various teams, but we're definitely THE team..

DeletedUser4951

I don't really think there is a THE team right now. Night bonus killed this world before it even began it seems...

DeletedUser15403

I agree the night bonus is a bit demoralizing, other than that and morale the speeds settings are nice imma personally stick around for a while

DeletedUser4951

I think it was poorly thought out. If people like revolt, then EN also released a 3 revolt morale without a night bonus. The only difference is the unit speed which is set at 4 here and 2 there. That's on top of a much higher player count/stiffer competition. No offense to anyone here.

Just to drive this point home. There's a one day difference between the worlds. The top alliance here based on average would have the second worst average of the top 12 there. Normally the top couple of alliances of US servers are somewhat comparable. Like if you matched them up, you wouldn't expect an immediate blowout.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15403

Maybe your right, Ive never played EN server.

But the night bonus thing is annoying I have to agree, but it is what it is, and TSF, why dont you stick around and play to give me some competiton? Or you busy with EN? Hmm...

DeletedUser4951

I'm playing En102. Besides my primary hitting hours are the night bonus hours. It wouldn't be much a fight :D

DeletedUser12275

Lol i can't wait for the next revolt, hopefully those softies from Oropos are there....

I cant wait to make molly quit another world haha

DeletedUser4951

Looks like the Spartans didn't want me gold trading there a few days later...even though I told them up front I was just here to trade :p

DeletedUser15839

Looks like the Spartans didn't want me gold trading there a few days later...even though I told them up front I was just here to trade :p

We're bringing in the team that won Oropos pretty much with a few added heavy hitters from the world and other places. Obviously we didn't mind, but we're moving and growing and well.. your goal is counterproductive to ours really. So, no hard feelings.

DeletedUser4951

We're bringing in the team that won Oropos pretty much with a few added heavy hitters from the world and other places. Obviously we didn't mind, but we're moving and growing and well.. your goal is counterproductive to ours really. So, no hard feelings.

Oh I have no real hard feelings. Just found it funny that I got along that long :D

DeletedUser4322

This world looks too easy...where's the competition? U.S. Grepolis is 80% scrubs nowadays...

DeletedUser9133

where is my offer for starter package? I usually get that on day 2. we are on day 4 and still no starter package offer. Doesn't Inno want me to spend $$$ here?

DeletedUser552

This world ain't even a week old and already players have 3 cities. Sorry Grepo, the fun is gone. Majority of players can't compete financially.

Toodles until you get yer head out of the air.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

This world ain't even a week old and already players have 3 cities. Sorry Grepo, the fun is gone. Majority of players can't compete financially.

Toodles until you get yer head out of yer arses.

You know you could get a second city without much gold use before BP is up right? Like it only takes a 13 academy and 10 harbor...

DeletedUser4322

Toodles until you get yer head out of yer arses.
Negative...you can get 3 cities before bp ends without golding....there are no golden warriors here...otherwise you would of seen them with 6 cities by now.

DeletedUser4951

Half of me wants to restart and be the guy that won a comically bad world. The other half of me says that the rim alliance i'm fighting in En102 is probably a better challenge for the most part.