Looking for an alliance.

DeletedUser

Hello,

I used to actively play on two worlds on the Dutch server, namely Kappa and Lamba.
At the moment I stopped playing Grepolis I was respectively in the top 100 and the top 20 of those worlds.

I have now recently picked up on playing Grepolis again and started way to late on world Ithaca; on which I'm trying to get an Alliance going with the few experienced players in the far North-West corner of the world that are stuck over there as well.

I want to give my full potential to this world as such I'm looking for a proper alliance.

A few things before you contact me:
- I will not join any alliance that is planning on recruiting more than 30 players.
- I will only join an alliance that has agreed upon a direction and a date and hour of when it will start playing.
- I will only join an alliance of which the biggest part of members has top 100 (preferably top 50) experience.

Thank you for hearing me out and let me know if I could get myself a spot in your alliance!

Sincerely,

Martibis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

You seem like a perfect person to join my premade alliance Hydra. Were joining southeast. You can contact me on Skype

My username is GoldLemurUS

Add me so we can talk and I can send you the invite.

DeletedUser

Hello Martibis, the best idea would be too wait a few days and then choose an alliance that will suit you.

DeletedUser

yep, buuuuut on the other hand pradyumn it is obvious that The Image is already going to kick butt soooo... if you wanted you could join up here with The Image and go south-west. lol

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the replies, I have decided I will join the Hydra premade and we'll see where I'll go from there.

Sincerely,

Martibis

DeletedUser9509

thank you for asking but i would prefer joining a good alliance later lol :) i may bring a merge with you