Looking for an alliance

DeletedUser4982

Looking for a small , tight , organised group . I'm located in the 66/76 border so I'm looking for alliances in ocean 66 or 76 .

My Ingame Name is the same as my forum name . thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2039

Good luck. Might want to do a little research about the alliances in your ocean(s) (if you are on the boarder like you say) and see by points who has it and by city count, who has it. Then talk to their leaders. I have found a good leader can make all the difference. If you like the leader, you'll likely like the group. :)

DeletedUser

If you're willing to restart i'll invite you into my alliance. do you have any previous experience in this game?

DeletedUser

In Omicron, Symphony Alliance is recruiting new members! Pls apply

DeletedUser3109

You should probably look at The Butchers, The Reckoning

DeletedUser

I have been invited to join an alliance but can't figure out how to read/reply the the invite in my messages. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

DeletedUser

The message is automatically generated, you can't reply. :D If you want to accept the invite go to alliance and click the green checkmark. If you are already in an alliance, you have to leave first to it to show.

DeletedUser

tried to invite u to Symphony Alliance, but it said u did exist. pls apply. my name in Omicron is rpjc. thx, and welcome!