Looking for an alliance or simple help

DeletedUser

I am now about to start my third city in the last 6 -8 weeks the whole time I have been playing mind you. The Legions of Ares seems to think it fun to chase me all over the map knocking down and then taking over every city I have started. I have not even managed to become more then a farm yet. On the third Island another player suggested we join forces and try and help each other and maybe we would get big enough to be worth even play but all that seems to have done is make them madder because the attacks have increased and now they have announced, which is a first, that they will be here soon to take my city, after they take his. I am ready to stop playing please is there any alliance out that that would be willing to help at the new city? Any small cities being beaten to death that might want to join together anything? I just want to play and feel like I haven't even learned how yet before I end up being killed off.

Please help,
Talais

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think anybody wants a refugee.
Expecially since your city has already been claimed.

DeletedUser

Ok that seemed rude.
I am not asking to have some one come and "save me" the city is going to fall that is just the way it is. What I would like is a group that might be willing to let me in once I end up again restarting yet another city and I would like a chance in this game. All though all the sudden I am not really sure why

DeletedUser

So I am a refugee.. nice. The alliances I asked for membership in, there have been 6 since this all started, all said they didn't take "small" cities. The alliance that is happily killing me told me that it was because I was "small" and to join a large alliance. So I guess I am little more then a refugee not big enough to be worth anyone's time and small enough to be perfect for attack.
Look everyone I know it sounds like I am asking for a hand out or am a refugee begging for shelter and maybe I am but if I had a chance I would make who ever took me in prude that they did. I would work harder then any large city excepted in because I would know what their shelter and protection was worth. I would be even more pleased if they would also take in the friend that has helped to keep me alive over the last 15 day or so as he was the only reason LoA didn't wipe me out quite a while ago.
Yes we are refugees but I can promise you who ever takes me/us in I/we will make you glad you did.

DeletedUser

Why dont u just restart your game in Beta and go somewhere where there isn't people that r to big for u to grow.

DeletedUser

because I am new and did not even know I could do that. But I do owe a great thanks a new friend for some unknown reason he saved my tiny worthless city and I can not thank him enough.

DeletedUser

the only option I can think to do is join a big alliance or even join Legions of Ares, if you can make it to Ocean 66 I would be glad to help

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the only option I can think to do is join a big alliance or even join Legions of Ares, if you can make it to Ocean 66 I would be glad to help

I disagree. Talais should join an alliance that will train him to be elite. Then Talais can join a bigger alliance than LoA