Looking for an alliance in 055

DeletedUser

Hello my names Micheal Scott. I am the regional manager of Dunder Mifflin in Scranton, PA.

I am very active and very experienced. I have been working at Dunder Mifflin for over 10 years and have been playing grepolis for awhile. Was back in .en under a different name. (on a side note if anyone knows why stats have been disappearing from around .en theta please tell me)

I have just started Byzantium a minute ago but I will make up for it through aggressive playing.

I am currently looking for a great alliance in the area. DO NOT WANT MRAS

DeletedUser

BRidgeBurners are closed right now and Illegal Immigrans are closing up due to the fullness of their alliance...why not submit an application to us...The Founders?

DeletedUser6486

Because the founders are barely better than NW, and weren't you just bad mouthing them yesterday

DeletedUser

The founders merged with The great shadow....and now we are really strong

DeletedUser8262

You need to make up your mind , i keep seeing you post about an alliance and make fun of them then 28.3 seconds later your on your knees bowing down to them , you did to Havoc then they switched there name to The Founders and now you praise them . . .

DeletedUser

ehh you just got to get use to the noob, he has "so much" experience that he cant pick an alliance or a world to stay on for that matter. you will learn he is just flat out annoying and he "can" take anyone on... you will see him on the next world and the next and the next and the next ext. R.H.Stogus just makes me laugh

DeletedUser

And whenever someone attacks him he freaks out and ghosts :p

DeletedUser6486

ehh you just got to get use to the noob, he has "so much" experience that he cant pick an alliance or a world to stay on for that matter. you will learn he is just flat out annoying and he "can" take anyone on... you will see him on the next world and the next and the next and the next ext. R.H.Stogus just makes me laugh

when he said he could take anyone on I think he meant in Sim City :p

DeletedUser

ummm not even there.. dont think ive ever seen him in the top 10 for longer then a day

DeletedUser8262

Yeah , it seems that way , he'll be in the top 10 for the first 2 days then fall out and seek refugee , it seems like he did that in Athens , i went to check it out and he was in the top 10 then i saw him switch to about 3 different alliances after he fell out