Looking for Alliance

DeletedUser

If you're a player/alliance who doesn't have the stomach for what has to be done, don't bother inviting me. I'm here to play the game without moral or ethical thought. If your alliance can play strictly off logic and opportunity then feel free to send me a message.

DeletedUser2039

If you're a player/alliance who doesn't have the stomach for what has to be done, don't bother inviting me. I'm here to play the game without moral or ethical thought. If your alliance can play strictly off logic and opportunity then feel free to send me a message.
I don't know where you are in the world, but I like you. If you're able to put emotions aside and make logical/strategical decision on the spot, you'll do pretty damn well. I assume you haven't been playing for very long, but I could be completely wrong too.

DeletedUser

Been playing this particular game for about a month or two, but I have a long history with games like this. Never been a fan of those who are so beholden to their alliance, or place and unnecessary amount of loyalty to others.
No reason to blindly follow others into your own doom, if you know something is a unprofitable venture, best to find one that is profitable.

DeletedUser4586

Golly... I like this player. A lot.

Wanna join us? We aren't an mra, honestly. Oh, wait....

Edit for thread move:
Glad to have you here in Grep pattyrick. Not only as a player whose thoughts are challenging and antithetical to commonly held opinion, but also as a player that our little band was fortuitous to enlist.

It's just a great game. Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: