Long Term Bets

DeletedUser5088

What are you suggesting???
Sneaky Medic ;)
I am an Aristocrat now!!!

DeletedUser

It appears that I'm a wanted man :eek:

Off topic, I know...Sorry, but had to share!

Funny you should mention that. I found out the hard way that it's too easy to end up on a no-fly list. We were training back in Hawaii before my second deployment with these portable biometric scanners so that we could match Iraqi's up with fingerprints and iris's from guys who formerly were detained or had made IED's and such. Well, in a training environment it was only us, the soldiers and we practiced on each other and entered in all the information...

And then somebody inadvertantly plugged one into the computer running the download program for it without deleting all the info inside of the scanner first, and the info automatically got updated without our knowledge. So a week later I tried to board a flight out of Hawaii for some R&R leave before my deployment and I got detained by the FBI because my info was on a department of defense HVI list, along with all the soldiers in my platoon... God, it's been 6 years since that incident and I still have issues from it from time to time. lol

Don't worry, I won't do anything like that to you. I'm an American, and at the time an active duty soldier and that happened to me, imagine what kind of CIA black listed site they would detain a foreign national like you, lol. No, I wouldn't do that to anyone.... at least not intentionally, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As much as I'd love to see you totally unintentionally do it, how about we keep on topic?

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser5088

I bet that S.P.Q.R. will fail

Now I give this to myself:
6a00e0098b2191883300e553ccf9b98834-800wi

DeletedUser

I bet that ImperialDeathSquad (IDS) will take over o45 and make it their primary ocean