Long Term Bets

DeletedUser

US21's Long Term Bets

This thread is quite simple really. A player simply will make a statement such as to what he/she believes will happen in the future of this world. Simple concept really, will your predictions become reality? Submit them below!

I bet that by this time next year the Wold Wonder age will be here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bet by this time next year Upsilon will not be in WW age :cool:

DeletedUser

My prediction is.. All of the Top 20 alliance will not be there (current names) and will be new changes, by next year.

DeletedUser

I bet 50-70% of the top 20 players now will be no more after a year ...

DeletedUser

I bet SPQR's best players all merge into a better-run alliance, and SPQR FAILS like always

DeletedUser6486

I bet every top 12 alliance will have a new name in a year (I mean they all get conquered)

DeletedUser

I bet... Dulce et Decorum and the Hive battle it out and one destroys the other in between 6-18 months

DeletedUser

I bet I get thousands of incoming attacks when somebody finds out my actual in-game name and posts it on the forum :(

DeletedUser

I already know which one is him. Or that's what I'm going to assume. ;)

DeletedUser

I sent Lord Gruntie a PM a week or two ago simply asking if he was (censored), with the promise I would keep it quiet. He assured me it wasn't him, and gave me a valid reason to believe him.

I got a short list of potential candidates, but without any additional intel I really can't pin it down. Maybe I'll see if I have any friends left in the army intelligence community and see if they can take a day off of youtube videos to help me out. :D It's amazing what you can get someone to do for you for a case of hadji energy drinks, a carton of smokes, or a few cans of dip. 8)