login probs

• Thread starter WRAIOS WS ELLHN
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am trying to login and I login other players accounts! In alpha beta and gamma servers. At first, I thought I logged in my brothers account but the I realized I was in other players acc. What's going on?

DeletedUser

dunno megale. I login in many players accs, "big" players, "small" players. You don't have the same problems?

DeletedUser

There are problems with Grepolis.us at the moment. We are aware of the issue and are working on it. We hope to have it restored soon. All players on the server are experiencing these intermittent issues.

DeletedUser

Ok guys any idea of when this problem is going to be fixed someone must have gained access to my account and setn all my troops attacking an alliance member and sent all my resources away is this gonna be able to be backtracked or the server reset to an earlier time before this happened otherwise a lot of peeps are gonna find there cities destroyed or damaged in some ways (sighs)

DeletedUser

There has been a universal log-out. At least I know there was in Gamma, hopefully this will not take to long. But as long as it gets the game working proper I can deal to wait it out a little.

DeletedUser525

never had this problem on the en servers, so what is going on, why did this happen, an explanation i believe is required, especially if their is a possibility of this happening again and again.

DeletedUser

I posted a thread about this already, but to clarify, we are working on the issue. We do not know how long it will take to bring them back up. There were issues with players accounts and logins so as to minimize any issues we felt that it was best to shut the game down until we can ensure that everything will work properly and minimize any future issues.

This is a one time thing and we do not expect there to be any issues moving forward. Until I know more, there is really nothing else I can explain. I am personally working with the team to get this handled. I will update here and Facebook once we are back up and running.

DeletedUser

Hey guys - I know it's frustrating but it sounds like you are on top of it.....................

Unfortunately it's at a key time in the game with Beginner Protection ending and players trying to prepare for that. Are there any allowance being made for this ?? Also, when some players spend money to play the game, in essence a service, they expect that service to be readily available. I really hope this is just a one of thing......

Illumin

DeletedUser

I am trying to login and I login other players accounts! In alpha beta and gamma servers. At first, I thought I logged in my brothers account but the I realized I was in other players acc. What's going on?
I was shocked when I logged in this morning to my account and found out that my city walls were being dismantled when I hadn't done it. This person now knows everything about all of my cities without having to spy on them. They also could have screwed with my gold if they wanted to, which is very uncool.

Is anything going to be done to try and find players who screwed around with other people's accounts and punish them?

I got lucky and caught it in time, but someone else might not have.

DeletedUser

I was shocked when I logged in this morning to my account and found out that my city walls were being dismantled when I hadn't done it. This person now knows everything about all of my cities without having to spy on them. They also could have screwed with my gold if they wanted to, which is very uncool.

Is anything going to be done to try and find players who screwed around with other people's accounts and punish them?

I got lucky and caught it in time, but someone else might not have.

Hopefully there's an eta speculating when the game will go back online (even if it's a guesstimate at this point).

DeletedUser

Nothing good can come of giving a guesstimate. I say 10 minutes and its 11 and you all hate me and mass send in tickets :)

It will be very shortly, I promise, we almost have everything worked out.

DeletedUser

We won't hate you Daedalus - you be fair and straight with us and I am sure you will receive the same courtesy ;)

DeletedUser

ok im logged in but my buildings lost some levels...... wth is happened

DeletedUser

ok im logged in but my buildings lost some levels...... wth is happened

server was reset basically 24h, so it is as if all our effort never happened...
glad I have not decided YET to pay money here

DeletedUser

also all messages are deleted... -.-
did just read it on the announcements, thx

Last edited by a moderator: