login probs

• Thread starter WRAIOS WS ELLHN
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh Captain oh Captain.... .. still problems with server (servers) perhaps

In Gamma world The award section does not function properly ... It only shows awards from past worlds and not that one

Will also check other other worlds if they have the same problem there

SS

DeletedUser

thats crazy, beginning to remember why I quit in the 1st place, having serious doubts about playing on... I know they have to fix the problems, but it was an Innogames fault,

So by the time anybody gets back on, all construction queues will be empty. ware houses full and all going to waste...

Not overly happy, I know deadalus is a mod, so no point blaming him, but maybe he can pass on our annoyance in polite termanology

DeletedUser

The savings grace of this all is I can now study for my exam tomorrow and prepare for my presentation on Tuesday. :p

DeletedUser

There is no need to describe the annoyance, I am fully aware.

As bad as this is for the players (and I know it is bad) it is 10X worse for me and my team. I can only apologize and do the best I can on your behalf. If players would like to post their frustrations I cannot stop them, but I will say that it only adds to our workload and slows down the work we have to do here.

Again, on behalf of Grepolis.us, I am very sorry.

Daedalus.

DeletedUser

You guys do your thing. I'd much rather wait than have another roll-back. I've been at home all weekend doing tons of 5-min farming. Don't want to repeat that, better off waiting to make sure things are fixed proper.

Godspeed.

DeletedUser

I sympathize for those players who get paid gold for their time working for players who are too lazy to do it on their own time.

Also for the new players who will just quit and never come to the game ... lost revenue and perhaps good players

I do not sympathize for people in charge with innogames who cant get get it right from the beggining of this game and Tribal wars where I quit to come here.... I am used to this in TW since world one... after 6 years there I gave up .... now same problem here is not good enough

Perhaps get rid of scripts all together in the game ... Perhaps that will solve the problem.... further more who ever wrote the game knows of the flaws in it ... or you spent money waist ed in the development in it?

Look at realities of a business ... If a business continues to screw up year after year ... now three days on this same problem ... customers leave and go shopping some where else for a better serviced product and pay

I hope inogames is not on stock market ... I will have to check my portfolio

As community manager ... and I hope u get paid at least 4k per month as a minimum ... if not many other games will pay that much for all the frustrations and people management you have to go through

Now I am getting emails and phone calls about the problem you are going through ... I charge 80 bucks per hour

I hope this is solved in 24 hours from this post or I will tell my clients to invest somewhere else .... You should have about a 24 plus team working on this screw up and get it done

I am not sorry for this post ... but clearly state what is obvious and from the frustrations of many who have post me or mailed me or called me

Good luck ... You may need it

SS

DeletedUser

ha ha SS, portfolio..love it

Last edited by a moderator: