• Thread starter WRAIOS WS ELLHN
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dxsi.jpeg

Dxst.jpeg

DxsG.jpeg

Me, too, and I have full favors, too. :D

DeletedUser575

And now what becomes of the gold that I earned in that 24 hours that is no longer credited to my account? Gold as a reward for the surveys and insurance quotes I sign up for is a form of payment for my work, and now I feel cheated out of my earnings. You receive payment from these companies in exchange for the gold you would issue to us and while the gold is no longer in my account I will still be subjected to the spam mail and phone calls that I agreed to in exchange for the gold. I am completely dissatisfied with these events and I expect there will be some serious repercussions if you can not figure out a way to provide me with the gold that I earned that other companies payed you to compensate me for. While I understand setting the server back by 24 hours, this is not an acceptable excuse to not reward players with the compensation they were promised.

DeletedUser10

I have the same problem like you
Hope we get back our gold
And now what becomes of the gold that I earned in that 24 hours that is no longer credited to my account? Gold as a reward for the surveys and insurance quotes I sign up for is a form of payment for my work, and now I feel cheated out of my earnings. You receive payment from these companies in exchange for the gold you would issue to us and while the gold is no longer in my account I will still be subjected to the spam mail and phone calls that I agreed to in exchange for the gold. I am completely dissatisfied with these events and I expect there will be some serious repercussions if you can not figure out a way to provide me with the gold that I earned that other companies payed you to compensate me for. While I understand setting the server back by 24 hours, this is not an acceptable excuse to not reward players with the compensation they were promised.

DeletedUser

We will, of course, repair the gold. I would appreciate it if players would show just a little bit of restraint and allow me the chance to correct the issues instead of sending in tickets and posts that threaten me physically. (not this post specifically, more of the tickets actually) I promise you, I will do all I can on the players behalf to get this solved.

DeletedUser575

Looking at my post now I can see that I just blew a transistor when I saw that the gold I earned was not in my account and I am sure they will take steps to fix it. It's not just the loss of gold, but if not done properly there could end up being serious problems down the road that could ruin this game for all of us and that is my biggest concern. I can earn new gold, but I have seen other sites get shut down for accounting issues and I just wanted to see a post that tells us these problems will be resolved eventually so that people don't start going overboard with contacting outside sources for help in the matter.

DeletedUser

Maybe everyone gets 1000 gold to compensate the inconvenience?

DeletedUser

Yeah, sometimes something happens that justifies a roll back, and looking in this thread, it probably did.

However, beginners protection did not get rolled back, I don't get that, It's gonna screw some people over. BTW, gold spent in those 24h didn't get refunded, while gold earned did get lost. so rollback for everything, except for bp and money earned by innogames?

Compensating gold users/earners really needs to get done ASAP, people pay money to speed the building proces up, buildings and units get rolled back, but gold doesn't get returned...
Sure, the situation sucks, people lose stuff because of hackers, rollback is needed. we can totally understand that, we don't like it but we'll live with it. The very least thing to do is to give the victims of something that was your fault to begin with their gold back.

In fact even if Inno has everthing covered legally in the rules (and they probably do), It would be nice to do something extra and just give everyone in gamma free commander for a month or something, no one likes seeing their hard work undone.

the ones who got hurt by this are all the players who did nothing wrong, and especially the people who were helping Inno to generate money. that's just wrong.

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha ha, you must be new, cos that will NEVER happen

I am new. I was just trying to think of what would be fair compensation. I guess I need to learn.

Yes, it will never happen. I mentioned, on the hungarian servers were an issue like this, and players couldn't login their account, and they couldn't attack the world wonder island's cities..... and the enemy won the world......WOOOOOOOOW. There was a VERY big quarrel, and the leaders can't solve this problem, because players want to roll back the time, but they wont do it.....

DeletedUser

ok im logged in but my buildings lost some levels...... wth is happened

Just logged in and went down 200 plus points and lost 6 building levels ... hmmm .. Not good enough

I hope they will come back!

Dissapointed

DeletedUser

could be worse; you could have been sabotaged like some others.

DeletedUser

could be worse; you could have been sabotaged like some others.

what I would like to know is this..

what are Innogames going to do to the people who did get in to other accounts and intentionally mess things up, they must have realized it was not their account,

DeletedUser

what I would like to know is this..

what are Innogames going to do to the people who did get in to other accounts and intentionally mess things up, they must have realized it was not their account,
As someone whose account was messed with I want to know this too.

DeletedUser

Just like all punishments that are handled, we never release the details of them to anyone except the player punished. I can understand the curiosity and the desire to see justice done, but I have to ask that you allow me to do my job with this.

DeletedUser

Just like all punishments that are handled, we never release the details of them to anyone except the player punished. I can understand the curiosity and the desire to see justice done, but I have to ask that you allow me to do my job with this.

yupp, no problem as long as there is some punishment meted out

DeletedUser

I don't think we are asking for any details of the punishment. We already know what the punishment should be since according to the rules:

"It is against the rules to use game bugs to advance in the game. This is punishable by ban. If you find a critical bug it is your duty as a player to report it."

What we want to know from you is that you guys are going to try and find out who did what and punish them. If you aren't able to figure out who did what, then you should also let us know that.

DeletedUser

If you have ever sent in a ticket for rule breaking, you have likely seen this:

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we appreciate all players that help keep our game running without rule breakers - even if you do not hear from us after this first confirmation. I will investigate and take the appropriate action(s) if I find rule breaking.

This is the answer I need to give. I will investigate and take the appropriate action.