Login button/unclickable

DeletedUser

#worldname#
FuriousZealot

Logging in on my iPhone the login button after my username and password does not work..

DeletedUser

I am not encountering this issue, is anyone else having this problem?

However, I also have an iPhone and when I encounter issues with webpages loading properly, I clear the browser cache and it usually will fix it. Try this:

To clear the browser cache:
From the Home screen, choose Settings > Safari. Tap Clear Cache.

DeletedUser39

I have had this very same issue with Grepolis mobile, too. However, I have a 'subscription' with my mobile provider for unlimited free internet acces, and when trying with Chrome/IE, I would get a Grepolis-beige (yes, that is a colour now) background with the following words following up one another;

Player name Password Login Register Web version Terms and conditions Imprint Data privacy Copyright by Innogames

None of these is clickable, and there is no username/password field, and no login button. Just these words.

When using FF, I would get a Username/Password field, and encounter the very same issue FuriousZealot has; The login button wouldn't work.

Now, the odd part comes in. When I turn off my providers' 'free internet', and turn on wi-fi, I could go to mobile version and login without any troubles (on both FF, IE and Chrome) - I could even use the web version without any troubles.

I don't know wether this has something to do with Grepolis Mobile (With my providers' subscription I could use the web version, but I had very limited acces; I could go to the senate and click some buildings, that's all. Anything else would give the well-known "red bar" in the middle of my screen), or that it has to do something with the internet we're using. Therefor, could you clarify what kind of internet you are using, Zealot?

DeletedUser

I am not encountering this issue, is anyone else having this problem?

However, I also have an iPhone and when I encounter issues with webpages loading properly, I clear the browser cache and it usually will fix it. Try this:

Did this and still not working... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When using FF, I would get a Username/Password field, and encounter the very same issue FuriousZealot has; The login button wouldn't work.

I'm at home now with my wifi turned on and it still doesn't work. I'm using the 4s powered by verizon with Safari.. I can use the website version easily but the mobile version doesn't allow me to click the Login button as you said its like the Grepolis-beige color.

I'm at home now with my wifi turned on and it still doesn't work. I'm using the 4s powered by verizon with Safari.. I can use the website version easily but the mobile version doesn't allow me to click the Login button as you said its like the Grepolis-beige color.

Does anyone have any other suggestions as I 'd love to start taking advantage of the mobile site?:\

Okay, so I put my debug console on for when I go to the page to login and it's giving me this error message..

HTML: Error on Line 13
Http//us.grepolis.com/mobile/
Viewport argument key "max-scale" not
recognized and ignored

Maybe this will help. Thanks again for the help earlier!!

DeletedUser

I havent a clue Furious. I will escalate the issue to see if anyone else has a fix.

DeletedUser

WOOOOH!! I figured it out!

I started playing with some of the options within safari and I had my private browsing on,
After I turned it off it started to work, to test out if this was the problem I turned the private
browsing back on and it wouldn't allow me to click login and I did the reverse once more and
It works!!!

Hope this helps anyone that runs into this problem in the future.

Again thanks for the advice from earlier!

Regards,

FZ

DeletedUser

This is wonderful and certainly something we can keep an eye out for others who have this issue. Thanks for sharing!

DeletedUser

I'm running an android phone with no problems. I would like for the app to be adjusted for the special events i.e. ockoberfest.