Liven up, its a borathon

DeletedUser10048

Guess who' s back ?

Back again !

Fletch's back

Tell your friends.

Lets start a world hit list.

Lets see who can put the proof in the pudding, if you think your good enough and have the skills to pay the bills then ...

Place your target below and if you can CQ it within 24hrs ill personally do something to reward it.

But remember no proof then no pudding.

Ghosts & inactives don't apply neither does gifted cities, if CS is already in water when you post it then its void. Offer expires Sunday night.

Last edited by a moderator:

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
I accept your challenge. I'll get back with a target. I'm #4 in Troy right now so it's hard to find a target where the morale doesn't kill me. But I will endeavor to find a suitable target.

DeletedUser

Guess who' s back ?

Back again !

Fletch's back

Tell your friends.

Lets start a world hit list.

Lets see who can put the proof in the pudding, if you think your good enough and have the skills to pay the bills then ...

Place your target below and if you can CQ it within 24hrs ill personally do something to reward it.

But remember no proof then no pudding.

Ghosts & inactives don't apply neither does gifted cities, if CS is already in water when you post it then its void.

Everytime I write something it gets deemed inappropriate. What's the point?

DeletedUser10048

I accept your challenge. I'll get back with a target. I'm #4 in Troy right now so it's hard to find a target where the morale doesn't kill me. But I will endeavor to find a suitable target.

You'll have to hurry, offer expires in 48hrs.

Everytime I write something it gets deemed inappropriate. What's the point?

LOL, trust it to be you hahaha

DeletedUser10048

Well I had no real takers so I pronounce this little experiment closed.