Little Islands, No Farming Villages ?

DeletedUser7629

Was wondering about them little islands with no one on them, BUT they do have anchor points around them and the little icon saying which resources are rich there, etc.. BUT I see no farming villages on them. Is the island too small and will never have farming villages ? Or if I go and "found a new city" there will the 8 farming villages then appear ?

DeletedUser257

Farming villages never appear on the small islands. No matter what. You can also not make WW on them.

DeletedUser7629

Farming villages never appear on the small islands. No matter what. You can also not make WW on them.

Thanks for the quick response !

Ok, got'cha. And just to be clear, I am not talking about the super tiny ones. I mean ones of decent size, but not quite as big as others, and I see no farming villages on the island.

General rule of thumb ? If there are no farming villages on a island no matter how big or small it is, then no farming villages will ever appear ?Or would they appear if the island was of a certain size ?

DeletedUser7629

They will never appear

Got it. So basically islands with no farming villages are useless. What are they even there for ? They allow for cities to occupy them, but with no Farming Villages, how would you ever accomplish anything ?

DeletedUser6486

Many will agree that they are useless but in desperate situations you can found a city there that no one will want so you might not get totally rimmed, also if an alliance island is completely full and you want to be near by that can help also

DeletedUser7629

Many will agree that they are useless but in desperate situations you can found a city there that no one will want so you might not get totally rimmed, also if an alliance island is completely full and you want to be near by that can help also

Thats very true, didn't think of it like that. So they become possibly useful as the world unfolds a bit, definitely not at the beginning though.

Thanks for the help guys !