Little help

DeletedUser

Hello guys, I was hoping to get a little helpful advise from experienced players. I am new to this game and was curious if it is better to solidify power on your own island or should you go to another island as quickly as possible? I am not really close to getting a new city but i just want to know for future reference where i should look. If I had to guess i would say farm your island and conquer a different island but i don't know how hard it is to conquer another city so I wasn't sure if it is easier to take a second city on your island before expanding to another island.

Thanks for any help

DeletedUser

Farm your own island and hit opponents down, conquer on different islands so that you have more FV's to farm from :)

DeletedUser

But when conquering a city on a different island I would go for an island not to far away. So stay in the same ocean unless your like me cause I'm literally on the border of ocean 54 and 55 I'm actually in 55 but most of our island is in 54 so it counts as being in ocean 54 lol.

DeletedUser

Hmm.....Specialize your cities, down make them ballanced unless you are using it as a CS city somtiems.