Lex vs. Salami&friends

DeletedUser16139

As you guys just keep spamming the Memethread.

Here's a room for your kindergarten ;)

DeletedUser14129

Bullu.jpg

DeletedUser11553

I'm just wondering how many more LEX cities I can take by the end of the week. It is nice having a team that sends more than 10 birs a player. People want to help me more than I want to help myself. Quite the emotional experience over here.

DeletedUser11553

This was my horsemen ripping into the dense lines of NordicNightmare's OLU last night. He is what you would call a bad player because he never dodges me. I sure do hope he doesn't lose any cities while he starts playing on the new server tomorrow. It is a shame the alliance died as soon as I left it. It sure does feel GREAT to be taking such meaty cities from a dead alliance, though.

DeletedUser1048

This was my horsemen ripping into the dense lines of NordicNightmare's OLU last night. He is what you would call a bad player because he never dodges me. I sure do hope he doesn't lose any cities while he starts playing on the new server tomorrow. It is a shame the alliance died as soon as I left it. It sure does feel GREAT to be taking such meaty cities from a dead alliance, though.

Actually the alliance was dead well before that, the event just made the problems less noticeable.

DeletedUser16136

Yep that's it! Our alliance died as soon as the guy who never helped, and built walls left! How'd you know?

DeletedUser11553

Yep that's it! Our alliance died as soon as the guy who never helped, and built walls left! How'd you know?

That is NOT true. I always helped, just only myself. Why on earth would I help an alliance member on a game like Grepolis? It is every man for himself. Learn the game.

DeletedUser14129

That is NOT true. I always helped, just only myself. Why on earth would I help an alliance member on a game like Grepolis? It is every man for himself. Learn the game.
Do you have a brain condition? Grepolis is about working as A TEAM and bringing up your players to have a strong group. When people like you enter the mix who just say F the leaders and build walls and don't help out the rest of the team is the reason alliances fall. If you're going to take your crappy attitude and sense of me first playing then pigs is going to die, holding on to dead weight named Salami Boy.

DeletedUser5524

Do you have a brain condition? Grepolis is about working as A TEAM and bringing up your players to have a strong group. When people like you enter the mix who just say F the leaders and build walls and don't help out the rest of the team is the reason alliances fall. If you're going to take your crappy attitude and sense of me first playing then pigs is going to die, holding on to dead weight named Salami Boy.
Lotsa truth in this but I think you missed his sarcasm ;)

DeletedUser11553

I know! I was being completely serious, not sarcastic at all! Ask anyone in LEX, Salamec was our savior. Without him we are lost!

I think we are starting to be on the same page. Maybe you and I can put our differences aside and start working together. I think there is more than just metal in that core of yours, there may be a heart.

DeletedUser11553

You can even search his name in discord and see his impressive <20 messages in the entire history of him being in the alliance. We die so our savior can live on.

You could even search the forums and see the impressive <0 replies to any ops I set up for the south team

DeletedUser11553

I have a brain condition called being smart. You are right, Grepolis is about working as a team, so I left LEX. It isn't a team. Learn from your own advice.

DeletedUser5524

I have a brain condition called being smart. You are right, Grepolis is about working as a team, so I left LEX. It isn't a team. Learn from your own advice.
Look at that!! He is correct! What a guy

The only thing he is truly lacking now is the ability to post in one post and not 15. Maybe he is just trying to pad his posting score to make up for the lack of posts he made while in our alliance

DeletedUser11553

Look at that!! He is correct! What a guy

The only thing he is truly lacking now is the ability to post in one post and not 15. Maybe he is just trying to pad his posting score to make up for the lack of posts he made while in our alliance

if I recall correctly the only thing you did in the discord was talk about internals and I'm not really about that. and like I said before, I reply to all my haters. the discord was "optional" and I didn't really care for it when I could message players or post in o55-south. it is truly despicable to see that you guys didn't think I was posting anything in there.

DeletedUser5524

if I recall correctly the only thing you did in the discord was talk about internals and I'm not really about that. and like I said before, I reply to all my haters. the discord was "optional" and I didn't really care for it when I could message players or post in o55-south. it is truly despicable to see that you guys didn't think I was posting anything in there.
Saying that I didn't do anything just shows how little activity you had in the alliance alone lmao. Thanks for proving my point