Lets revolt, you bunch of rebels you

• Thread starter DeletedUser1165
  • Start date

DeletedUser1165

slyce header.jpg

So here we are, back again. I've made some hippy cool new gfx and feel content with my work. as you can see by this header, ive came up with a name I like. Slyce. now ill talk more about me and my experiences.

Many of you know me, I'm sure some of you don't. I've been lurking around here for 6 years come may, I've played on and off and I've enjoyed my time here. I have founded a few alliances, some being successful, some being not. The result of all my issues has been the lack of me vetting my fellow leaders. And that's why this time, Impact...err...ummm.... I mean Slyce will have the following positions.

Founder- ShreftyThred
Leader-
Forum/Consultant-
Makro356
Roster-
Mole Man 420
KimberlyB

Requirements-

Now, If you would like to apply for a leadership position, I need the following... Someone who can help organize and run Ops, someone w/ past grepo experience, and someone that doesn't have the Ego of an Eggo Waffle, delicious, yes. But I'm sure you didn't know how full of themselves they were. Also leaders need Skype, everyone else doesn't NEED it, but it is highly encouraged
If you want to join, but don't want a leadership position, just send me a message regarding your experience, why you want to join, etc. blah blah blah.

The World-
The next at least speed 2 revolt w/ no morale. Mind you if this releases in the US server, we'll more than likely go there. Unless of course we have an abundance of gold whores (can I say that here?) who have everything on the EN server.

I sure hope I'm not forgetting anything, I highly encourage people to join. Its fun, even if it doesn't always work out. the times are still good. Now lets Slyce and Dyce some Whores (already said it once sooooo)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4356

Good luck bro! I have seen a lot of groups already together though. I hope you can find good active people.

DeletedUser1165

thank you, we have a little while to do some recruiting. I haven't done a lot about getting some old friends together

DeletedUser15403

I'll play even if their is morale. I have two others who'd join with me.. I'm waiting for a new world as well

DeletedUser9276

You should join Oropos on the rim. Lots of fighting going on there, would be fun to have some more alliances join. Rim isnt very developer yet.

DeletedUser9276

No morale- speed 4/4 CQ no thanks :) I don't spend that much gold
Its revolt. NOt CQ.

The old "you have to spend gold to be good" fallacy. I only use gold on advisors and am doing just fine over there. Thats with being in a leadership role as well ;)

DeletedUser1165

You should join Oropos on the rim. Lots of fighting going on there, would be fun to have some more alliances join. Rim isnt very developer yet.

I mean maybe if I had 15+ people committed haha

DeletedUser15403

Bend24 , join us with the start of the next revolt :)