Lets liven up the forums!

DeletedUser283

Hey everyone that uses the forum you should really push for other people in your alliance to use it as well. I find that the best way is to talk about in your respective alliance forums as well as posting links. If you know other good ways to get the word out to people to use the forums that would great.

Thanks,
Cam

DeletedUser283

Yeah no problem hopefully we can get this server really active in the future.

DeletedUser

I t might because nobody signed up and is more focused on playing the game.

DeletedUser

I'm doing my part to liven this place up, dropped a bunch of smack talk in the forums.. that should keep this place active for at least another day or two :)

Hope all is going well in game for everybody here!

DeletedUser

A day or two? I'm hoping it stays alive for as long as the war does, and that that life continues afterwards. :)

DeletedUser912

my strategy is to just be entertaining.. controversial.. and basically make other people look silly.

It got you more involved now didn't it?

DeletedUser

my strategy is to just be entertaining.. controversial.. and basically make other people look silly.

It got you more involved now didn't it?

It seems your strategy is an offshoot of mastav's signature. However, seeing as I'm posting for the first time, I suppose it's been effective...curse you Randolph Bourne!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems your strategy is an offshoot of mastav's signature. However, seeing as I'm posting for the first time, I suppose it's been effective...curse you Randolph Bourne!

something doesn't seem right here.. first post? You look more like a born-again virgin :)
2e5qwj7.png

DeletedUser

He's already made a 2nd post in a different thread. That shows current post count, not post count at the time of the post.

DeletedUser

Although, in this case, you were right, I did make this post second :p. I was more referring to it being my first time in general as I had never posted before that night, just read. I must say, good catch though, it's not often someone finds reason to take exception to my linguistics (other than spelling), so good work :)

DeletedUser

Your memory seems to have failed ye, you made the post in the top 12 second, just check the times. :)

DeletedUser13

This Forum only needs a good Speed 3 World that will bring new players and players from EN!
Just sayin :D