Let's end on a positive note

DeletedUser

Thanks man. Seriously, THANKS. But I wouldnt have accepted it. You guys got it, congrats! I knew what it meant when I split. It was amazing, to have nobody else to cause problems for me.....but it was horrible, there was nobody. Hows THAT for philosophical. I really did almost choke on your comment. I had just popped the top off a cold one, and damn near spewed everywhere! Man, my eyes were watering! I sh*t you NOT!!! And BTW, I think Mayo needs to be hunted down and killed. He said the "kerplunk" story was the best memory? What is wrong with him? I WISH I could UN-hear that! LOL. If you ever decide to play another world, drop me a message. Ill be there!

Vindication

Senior Citizen
vindication, what was it 90% or 95% of your cities were handoffs?

Lmao, I'm the one giving off handoffs. I took 9-11 cities out West 54 and only kept 3 of em. I gotta admit, my ex-gf tried to get me to quit grepo and I handed off 20 or so more of my cities, but I never actually did. I ended up taking 10 or so of kah45's cities since he would've ghosted near TF's WW's. Not like I wanted to take them, but it makes sense to take them before an enemy does.

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us20&pn=Vindication&rt=conquest

DeletedUser11005

Lmao, I'm the one giving off handoffs. I took 9-11 cities out West 54 and only kept 3 of em. I gotta admit, my ex-gf tried to get me to quit grepo and I handed off 20 or so more of my cities, but I never actually did. I ended up taking 10 or so of kah45's cities since he would've ghosted near TF's WW's. Not like I wanted to take them, but it makes sense to take them before an enemy does.

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us20&pn=Vindication&rt=conquest

Why would you post that link? It just proves Keelee's point. You took a couple of TBG inactives and then ate unaffiliated ghosts or inactives, LMAO.

DeletedUser

Hey guys!

Please remember that masked profanity (even using *s ) is not allowed on the forums.

Lets stay on topic, if you have any questions about forum moderation send me a PM.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser11005

I agree, Keelee sucks... Guy only got 3 times the abp than you had in total BP, LMAO. I guess you and your OG's from beta were too busy swimming through all them hoes to protect those wonders you were gifted. So what, without the gifts from TBD you guys completed... 0 wonders? Good showing, I was worried there when you guys had 5 wonders... for about 10 seconds.

DeletedUser10895

@PoseidonsWrath14

Because it looks a while lot better than his own conquest history, lmfao! He's taken 2-4x more inactives than I have, and yet calls me out on it. You guys are making fun of someone's headache, while you guys are having a stroke from a ruptured aneurysm, hilarious.

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us20&server=us20&pn=keelee&dow=all&rt=conquest

Are you serious? Your conquest history looks better then keelee's to you? You're right.. my head does hurt cause I just looked at the ABP vs DBP for both of you and.. well, never mind...

Regardless, I MUST have missed the conquests on your list where you landed and HELD 2(two) enemy wonder sieges, right?.. must have been right when some of you guys got tired of loosing all your stuff trying to bust our sieges and left T3 so you didn't have that headache on the last 5 sieges we landed and held, right?

Thought so.

Vindication

Senior Citizen
@PoseidonsWrath14
Honestly, TF's WW team was pathetic. They decided to base WW positions on loyalty instead of activity.. I highly doubted that they'd make it as far as they did. Now, I'm not saying that all of their WW team was inadequate, but when it comes to WW's, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

- KatieH had roughly 200k points after 1-2 years of playing, and after going inactive, let her 6 year old son take over! She refused to hand off any of her cities claiming that it would be unfair treatment..

@crimsonsky
That's one hell of a run-on sentence bro. Lmao, no doubt they're a good player; I never said they weren't. However, they cannot critique someone for taking inactives while they're doing the same, and even to a greater extent.

- Though I was in T3, I associate myself as an enemy of TBG/BB, but not a member of TF's WW process. Frankly, that's not why I joined this world, so I chose to be in AoA instead of TF.

But enough bout me.

DeletedUser7919

I swear this thread was meant to be a 'positive' one. That was the only request Tom made. Can we make another thread entitled 'end of the server last hoorah'?

DeletedUser11005

lol, I think Tom would have a different request now....

DeletedUser

@PoseidonsWrath14

Because it looks a while lot better than his own conquest history, lmfao! He's taken 2-4x more inactives than I have, and yet calls me out on it. You guys are making fun of someone's headache, while you guys are having a stroke from a ruptured aneurysm, hilarious.

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us20&server=us20&pn=keelee&dow=all&rt=conquest

^ one of my favorite memories of tau

someone that has no idea what he is talking about. true the last couple weeks i took some empty cities because i wanted more favor and i had a bunch of city slots...look beyond the last 2 weeks. Of course i have 2-4x more inactives simply because i took 15x the number of cities you took. Perhaps you also missed all the federation cities I took in your "core" including the WW city lol.

I must have misread all the army of dawn cities you took/given since joining the feds back before the summer....

I took more enemy cities than 99% of this server. Just too bad you weren't more significant and had cities that were worthwhile to take

Last edited by a moderator:

Vindication

Senior Citizen
because i took 15x the number of cities you took.
Lmao, someone clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. You have 2.3 as many cities as I do currently. Props to you bro; you're a good player. As much as I like talking smack/trolling, etc., etc., I gotta compliment you guys for your dedication. All of you guys are solid players, cocky at that, but still skilled at what you do. It's been fun playing with you guys regardless, and for that I'd like to thank you guys.

- My core? Bruh, I'm primarily in the SW64/SE54 division. I don't think I've even been attacked by you before, what a shame.

DeletedUser

Sorry you caught me exaggerating. I should have been more specific, mainly because I didn't want to go through the 270 cities that I have taken.

And by core i meant your alliance's core, basically went with saying that you had no significant cities for anyone to ever take leading to your playing on the server being insignificant.

And being cocky was one of the highlights of the server but we definitely backed it up

Vindication

Senior Citizen
Fair enough, I don't concern myself much with events in o66, etc., etc. I guess I can thank you, on the other hand, for letting me kill a few of your LS/Offensive nukes numerous times.

Me: Blue
You: Red/Magenta

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 7.52.46 PM.jpg
~ http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums...Shot 2015-03-17 at 7.52.46 PM_zpsmpqjrfez.png ~

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 7.52.46 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 7.52.46 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 150

DeletedUser

What am I hearing? REALLY? The stats dn't lie. THE STATS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT CAN LIE! Otherwise its called OPINION! Personally, I think Keelee is a pain in the @#$, that said, he frequently, and that means, like, A LOT, take inactives!!! WHY??? Because if BB had a player go inactive, we didnt meander around the corpse taking bites when it was convenient, we jumped IMMEDIATELY and grabbed ALL of them. It sucked BIG TIME, to take 1 day out of stomping people into oblivion, to do "housekeeping", but it was better than stacking inactive cities to be dealt with ???? some other time? And KEELEE was ALWAYS kicking butt, hence.....<wait for it>.
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
..... ALWAYS HAD CITY SLOTS!!!! S
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
So guess who HAD to take inactives. POINT BEING, just because dude has inactives on his butchers bill, that doesnt mean he ONLY took them. Good indicator.....runs of inactives that go for 7 or 8 in a row....Hmmmm, thats your simmer. Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt relieve myself on Keelee if he was on fire, but dide, VIN, theres team spirit, and there is myopia. Dude, you showed up and accounted for yourself, dont let your mouth let you down after coming correct!

DeletedUser

Do you even lift, Brah?

BTW- maybe a bad time to bring it up.....but, who is Tom Rodriguez?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

I remembered when I first joined Tau. The FIRST thing I heard in Skype right after Keelee sent me my invite to BridgeBurners was, "Hey, Meri, YOU can start taking all these inactives so we don't have to anymore. You need to get your city count up as fast as possible anyways." *haha*

What did I do? Instead of taking the inactives, I ran the INACTIVES OPS and rode everybody into the ground until our average inactive member 'gobbles' were over in 24 hours. That's ONE DAY. One day to eat 60 some odd cities. It took us about three inactive ops to get that fast and I'm sure everybody wanted to find my address and start sending me decapitated Barbi's for all the messages and griping I did in the forums when I saw anybody slowing down on the OP, but, it was a necessary evil. Man, the alliance HATED doing that, but, it's how we maintained our core throughout the server and held it till the end, and it also made it so we never lost ground and we kept pushing forward into enemy territories.

And yes, Keelee was a HUGE help in those OPs. He'd take them and then hand them off to others wanting to migrate to whatever ocean or area suited their playing style. But, I NEVER saw Keelee do just that. It was like every single night we were in Skype, I'd remember asking Keelee what was on the agenda tonight, and he'd say he was taking another enemy city. On top of all of the MVP for BB that he did, he ALSO took the time to teach every single one of us (in Skype) how to do those perfect snipes and send perfectly timed attacks/supports for a CS. I learned more from Keelee in a single month then I ever learned in the three years I've played this game. He helped me take my first hostile city (At the time, I only had two cities) and then he helped me take my second hostile city right afterwards. Due to my morale, it was a slaughter to all the UN that tried breaking that siege. I even named my city after how many LS that died failing to kill my CS.

Okay, it seems I'm waxing poetic about Keelee, and yes, I can count him as my top five favorite team members in this game and I also hold him in the highest regard as far as mentors go. But, I can't help it. The guy never had a wrong idea about anything when it came to choices or directions the alliance needed to go in.

DeletedUser11005

Do you even lift, Brah?

BTW- maybe a bad time to bring it up.....but, who is Tom Rodriguez?

Poor bastard... Favored our wonder (Or said he did) only to feel uncle r35's bad touch right before the crowning began. Don't get wrong, it was funny but poor guy thought he was walking into the W...