Let's end on a positive note

DeletedUser9902

Hey guys now for the last couple months a lot of smack talking has been going on but let's finish this world off on a positive note and tell us what was ur favorite part about this world please share. By the way try not to smack talk each over like in the other threads

I will start, my favorite part of the world was getting to meet a select few of people who would always pushed me to the limit that's right Mantz you where always a major challenge for me I'm not going to lie I was pissed when you joined the Feds because that ment I couldn't try to take ur cities anymore.

Then there's hedonist you where one of my first friends in this world i always liked getting to run those ops on mantz with you sadly we where completely out number thrust by mantz alone.

ADJ, rusty and doxxe with out you three I prolly wouldn't of been able to take 20 cities in a week and a half and I thank you for ur help.

Then seni you have been a great help to me when transferring to TBG with that city you have me I was able to a city a day for and help me rebuild what I lost a whole lot faster then I would of if I had no city to start off with btw thank for the invite to TBG.

DeletedUser11005

LOL, favorite part? Not being a Fed or in any of the other simmer alliances. And that's not smack talk, that's just how it is. The rest of the world vs TBG and TBG comes away the clear winner. The biggest threat to our alliance was Damage by himself, which is hilarious.

#BringDamageBack #FreeSeni #LogusEndedUpIrrelevant #Butler2015 #FedsLickWindows

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7319

Best memory.... there cant be only 1 thats for sure. I think being able to play with the best , learn from the best and to be part of not 1, but 2 great alliances ( BB and TBG).

No matter what anyone says ill always be an AD guy hahaha! Ill always love hearing Damage talk haha, PW14 will always be my co founder, Romo and Keelee will always be my favorite to joke around with, and Soulbrother will always be my favorite canadian!!! I miss all the people from TBG!! I know there are way more people i could write in here, but it was all pretty awesome.

I def hope I get to come back someday and play with some of you guys. Untill then ill have to periodically check in here.

Butlerbeast 2015

DeletedUser

Best part....utterly dominating the world for the entire time it was open.

Also UCONN winning the championship and rubbing it in Butlers face.

DeletedUser6817

My most positive memory is the day i reached out to farmerdon in the northern alliance.

OH YA I FORGOT,

LANDING ON THE FEDS GARDEN WW to finish off the feds and take down this crown.

BUTLER 2015

DeletedUser7802

oh me oh my, so many great memories. big shout out to whoever took my first city and rimmed me while i was in a garbage alliance and playing this as a second world. If it wasn't for you i would never have started my own alliance up on the rim (all the alliances out there were trash) and met up with SoulBrother (#bestnoobever) and the rest of the O.G. Semper Vic crew. I kept my eye on BB (wasn't there a name b4 BB too? i forget) and tried to emulate them as best we could as it was clear they were the best in the business.

Then there was the comeback after i took an extended leave. Demolishing the empire in the SE with crim, JR, ID, Smith, DG, and so many others was a complete blast!

Merging into TBG. Like i said i tried to emulate the BB game from the start and they pacted us when we weren't even in the top 10 alliances. The reason was simple, we were the only other alliance in the game that was on or even near their level. I preached attack attack attack because that's what they did and it worked. The merge was a long time coming, and might i say, EPIC. At that point it was officially TBG vs. The rest of the world, and we gave the rest of the world a thorough thrashing. Got to better know a bunch of awesome dudes (and meridan) and great players. It was the shiznit.

Taking a wonder from the feds, we cant all be romo, keelee, or seni (#freeseni) but i was stoked that i got one of the wonders for us.

Bonus memory: hearing AD and SB3 talk in skype, their accents are absolutely hilarious to me... what can i say I'm easily entertained...

DeletedUser

Best memory...

When the whole world tried (that might not be the best word for it) anything possible to prevent TBG from winning. From all their pacts with each other, to the idea of splitting wonders between the alliances (in which we still built 4 right off the bat), to gifting wonders to the feds, to running into vm, to trying to "turtle" their wonder islands, and to trying to have the whole server try to favor sks wonder.

To bad the feds didn't gift their wonder to sks or they would have prevented us from getting all 7, guess their ego was to much thinking they could stop TBG.

It was fun. I feel sorry for everyone not in TBG that had "fun" playing a turtle and being strictly defensive. I am really not sure how people can play this game any other way than the TBG way.

DeletedUser

Congrats TBG! Well done! I just returned today to see what I knew you guys would get done. I could say, its about time, but victory is victory. Good job all in TBG!

Vindication

Senior Citizen
Tough one, this one is prolly a tie for me. First would be sniping SoulBrotherNo3's siege on TKT's lighthouse city, causing TBG/TBGT's WW to drop 1 level. Secondly, being smack talked by TBG members with less than 200k BP's about simming, lmfao. Bros even lift?

Pce homies, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I5Hm0sSscI.

<3 luv you long time

Vindication

Senior Citizen
Yea breh, I joined 2-3 months after Tau opened with Mr. T(Tony Simony), 2715rick, Alk-iholic (alkioni00), Rat-Killa Fre$h (Rataben59), and a quite few other OG's from Beta.
Guess I can say the same to you Pos., seems like you only stuck to taking inactives, and hell there were too many of them. TF turned into a bloated MRA (too much handholding). Too scared to pick on the big guys, huh?
Anyways, props to you guys.

DeletedUser11005

lol, alright slim shady... sweet selfie bud, go take a lap.

Vindication

Senior Citizen
Lmao, you gotta be joking bro.. cardio?
The only cardio I do is running, cycling, and swimming.
Running thru hoes, cycling pre-workout, and swimming in dat poon!!1!

DeletedUser

vindication, what was it 90% or 95% of your cities were handoffs?

DeletedUser11005

lol Damage... I tried to get Don to invite you back right before the Wonder finished... Damn guy was too busy to read his Skype messages. You shoulda got the crown too bro... Not that it matters, just the principle of it.