Legion of Death , Dark horse?

DeletedUser8889

Hello everyone this is the traitorous bastard, Niko here. Oh wait Britius actually just kicked me for no reason never mind 8)

Ehm, back to the story, It seems Legion of Death is now in ranked 7th and their academy is ranked 11th? Wow that's actually quite impressive considering the alliance is so young. They look like they got ocean 56 and 65 squared away.

But actually I'm just typing this up because I'm wondering if anybody is at war with this alliance? I'd like to dump Britius under a bridge and he is somehow the founder of this alliance. So if anybody is fighting them I'm curious , post below or drop me a message in game, I'd like to find some friends in my quest.;)

DeletedUser

I just looked up your boy and it seems that he is in Ocean 55 so his fate is yet To Be Determined.... Insert (monkey) here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8795

We LoH and LoD are honored to have our name mentioned by the mighty Niko, who has switched alliances over 7 times in the last 24 hours, so fast one of our members couldn't track his progress through Grepointel LMAO.

P.S. The amount of butthurt in your speech is classic.

DeletedUser8889

We LoH and LoD are honored to have our name mentioned by the mighty Niko, who has switched alliances over 7 times in the last 24 hours, so fast one of our members couldn't track his progress through Grepointel LMAO.

P.S. The amount of butthurt in your speech is classic.

lol to think that i'm not utilizing strategy... don't be a dunce... also I was curious why I kept getting invites so I kept checking out their forums was a tad curious not gonna lie :D

niko.. how are you always getting yourself in trouble???

:p :s ;)

DeletedUser12324

Legion has some good players, but they haven't been tested yet nor do they have their oceans squared away. Apocalypse and War Machines are nearby, but it doesn't look like anything has started between them.

DeletedUser7582

I wouldn't describe the Legion twins as a "dark horse", more of a lame donkey.

I've played with many of them before and even the "experienced" ones have no idea what they're doing. All total perma-n00bs.

They pose absolutely no threat to anyone.

DeletedUser8889

I wouldn't describe the Legion twins as a "dark horse", more of a lame donkey.

I've played with many of them before and even the "experienced" ones have no idea what they're doing. All total perma-n00bs.

They pose absolutely no threat to anyone.

LOLS shots fired, though I have to disagree that I think some of them are infact quite good, but that's countable on my hands. But yeah 90% of them don't know anything, good time to take advantage for me I think :)

DeletedUser8889

Might be a good time to look up 'sarcasm'' too.

oh really that's a shame... well I keep trying to conquer their cities, i devour their dlu... but just me vs there biremes does not work out for my colony ships :(

DeletedUser12324

llllll.jpg

DeletedUser12275

the fact that they are in ocean 65 and 56 makes them seem nooby but i could be wrong
so no no DarkHorse...More like DarkPony