Leadership 101

DeletedUser

SoulofMedea had invited me earlier, and i said i'd join if you give me founder rights

medea replied:

"All rights but not the leader right. :)
I mean: Your shield will be down soon and then you are open for attack and no one will help you. So it's always better to join a big alliance in your near. And we are near to you.

So I joined and made do with what I had. Deleted all forum threads, revoked all invites, dissolved all pacts and declared everyone enemies, and sent this MM

am75u1Z.png

My only qualm was not taking screenshots. Oh well, you can ask medea if you want proof

URcvGor.png

And the moral of the story is: don't give founder rights (or diplomacy, recruitment, and mod privileges) to random people.

And that sabotage (even partial) can be fun

tumblr_inline_musezjzoXK1rwynzk.gif

Edit:

Some people actually replied to that mass mail, i guess medea hasn't gotten around to clearing that up yet

a0JzL.png

Na2Vw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good trick Lee Sin...i did that in Tau once....i persuaded the founder to give me founder rights and he did and i kicked everyone out and changed the profile to " noobs only" and the alliance name was changed to "Noobs Alliance" and it was a fantastic time...

What i find here is pretty hilarious as well..

DeletedUser7813

I love it! She actually had the nerve to threaten one of Soulcatchers too.

DeletedUser

continued, medea seems a bit mad

read frombottom up

Lee Sin today at 23:00
Don't worry, that will be pretty easy

SoulofMedea today at 22:59
No. But it's no difference between your behavior in a game or in rl. When you do something like that in a game it's still wrong like in real life. If you want to bring us down then attack us in a honorable way.

Lee Sin today at 22:53
Haha, you seem to take this game pretty seriously

SoulofMedea today at 22:52
Yes - it's just a game but you are not only an bad person in rl you are one here too.

Lee Sin today at 22:50
And remember, this is just a game

SoulofMedea today at 21:51
I just want to say thank you. :)
My guys work to getter to rebuild everything like never before. :3

SoulofMedea today at 21:09
No I am not you loser. LoL
Hahaha. You know the game 'game of war - fire age'? I was the leader of 4000 guys and over 40 alliances there. You noob.

Lee Sin today at 21:04
If you have that many people, you're doing it wrong lol

SoulofMedea today at 20:57
Ok - but you showed to over 140 guys that you are an idiot. Haha!
You must me a real loser in rl.

Lee Sin today at 20:53
Have fun

DeletedUser

:)

Hey! I am not mad. :3
And I really can't see what harm do you did to us.
But it's true: what a poor thing you are. LoL
Is it the only way how you can struggle yourself in the game?
And now this: a post in the forum with SS. xD
It would be nice to have someones attention like that - if it were not you.

DeletedUser

Hey! I am not mad. :3
And I really can't see what harm do you did to us.
But it's true: what a poor thing you are. LoL
Is it the only way how you can struggle yourself in the game?
And now this: a post in the forum with SS. xD
It would be nice to have someones attention like that - if it were not you.

You made a forum account just to post on this? lol

DeletedUser

Lol i always find it amusing how people can claim that how someone acts ingame can define them as a person. You guys tend to forget that you create a character when joining. You get to determine what kind of player you are going to be. Lee might be the destroyer of alliances in this world but on another he might be honest and loyal. We dont play this game to go on a deep journey into the soul to find out who we really are we play it to enjoy it.

DeletedUser

Lol i always find it amusing how people can claim that how someone acts ingame can define them as a person. You guys tend to forget that you create a character when joining. You get to determine what kind of player you are going to be. Lee might be the destroyer of alliances in this world but on another he might be honest and loyal. We dont play this game to go on a deep journey into the soul to find out who we really are we play it to enjoy it.

First: He didn't destroy anything.
Second: I study psychology and I can tell you that there is not much difference between your 'true' behavior or character in a game and your character in real life. He seems like a guy who don't have anything to say in real life and has no options too. And because of that he feels 'strong' when he can make his jokes with other alliances - which don't do any harm by the way. The whole alliance which takes such a guy for a long time is characterless.

DeletedUser8393

Second: I study psychology and I can tell you that there is not much difference between your 'true' behavior or character in a game and your character in real life. He seems like a guy who don't have anything to say in real life and has no options too. And because of that he feels 'strong' when he can make his jokes with other alliances - which don't do any harm by the way. The whole alliance which takes such a guy for a long time is characterless.

Lol I'm callin bs. You don't learn about game characters in psychology. If you were truly unaffected by what he did, you wouldn't have posted so many times about it nor questioned the character of my entire alliance. And you're not allowed to say anything about my alliance. The only thing your little alliance of puppies is a threat to is the member cap limit.

DeletedUser

Lol I'm callin bs. You don't learn about game characters in psychology. If you were truly unaffected by what he did, you wouldn't have posted so many times about it nor questioned the character of my entire alliance. And you're not allowed to say anything about my alliance. The only thing your little alliance of puppies is a threat to is the member cap limit.

You can learn everything you want in psychology - about games and how they affect people or how people behave there too.
I am allowed to say anything I want. :)
Ok - we will see.

DeletedUser

Honestly perhaps soulofmedea made a risk and a mistake, however you guys are unreal. He is defending himself (turns out he doesnt care much about what happened because it solidified the members who actually want to stay and are loyal) and it seems as if the 5 other people are bashing on him. Thats just my input

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if that were true, most cod players would be bipolar

DeletedUser

if that were true, most cod players would be bipolar

They are bipolar when many of their thoughts and emotions are tested through the game. Possibly not bipolar throughout regular life, but this shows that their true self is bipolar.

(I am pulling this out of my ass haha but it sounds right so just go along with it and dont argue :-D)

DeletedUser

Back on topic...Lee Sin, what was the point of the conversation between you and SoulOfMedea?

DeletedUser

LMAO that's funny as to the psychology debate, just stop. I mean take a new class? I don't think your message is correctly portrayed. See people online are much more likely to mask their true characters they show in everyday life. People typically express personality traits via the internet that they are afraid to in real life as they are not physically being judged in person. That or people are typically inclined to express some grandiosity to make everyone believe they are better than they really are. So I would say there is a difference in game character and real life for MOST people. I personally am a bipolar borderline personality nut with major depressive disorder and I assure you, you dunno what character I am from one day to the next lmao.