Leaders

DeletedUser

I wanna start a thread about leaders in this world. The best and the worst leader !
From what i saw and in my opinion the best leader would be Paul S. His alliance became nr 1 @ attacking and was constantly growing.
The worst leader i have to say that is Candyman because from what i saw he is selfish, ignoring his players/alliance.
And above that lost some cities to. Sry to say that. Nothing personal !
I hope this thread will get this forum to life a bit.

DeletedUser

to be fare the #1 attacking alliance disband. so its debatable weather or not (not) they would be the top attackers had hammer not disband. Paul does seem to be a pretty good leader though. This is from a long time vet and leader of the #3 alliance in the world :p

DeletedUser

Thank you guys! :D

But yes, we would NOT be #1 ABP, DBP, or BP if the War.Hammer alliance didn't disband and become what they are now.

However, we would be #2 in all if they were still here. But now that I'm back from my business trip, We won't be #2 in DBP anymore for sure (in a couple of days though, give me time to get my team back on it's feet).

I would to see who all thinks the worst leaders are?

My vote is by far The Candyman. Couldn't ever get anything going and tried so hard to get the world to fight Elysium but that didn't work. After that, a somewhat tie (for me) between PBrettHarbiso, Sunmaven, Canveri, and Kaeluub. All four of these people do not understand how to be diplomatic at all. KAeluub had his alliance lose a war. Sunmaven and Canveri has their alliance getting beaten by us and that war is lost. And Pbrett is doing good with 0-8 them but now that I'm home (again), let's see how well they do now.

DeletedUser9662

Thank you guys! :D

But yes, we would NOT be #1 ABP, DBP, or BP if the War.Hammer alliance didn't disband and become what they are now.

However, we would be #2 in all if they were still here. But now that I'm back from my business trip, We won't be #2 in DBP anymore for sure (in a couple of days though, give me time to get my team back on it's feet).

I would to see who all thinks the worst leaders are?

My vote is by far The Candyman. Couldn't ever get anything going and tried so hard to get the world to fight Elysium but that didn't work. After that, a somewhat tie (for me) between PBrettHarbiso, Sunmaven, Canveri, and Kaeluub. All four of these people do not understand how to be diplomatic at all. KAeluub had his alliance lose a war. Sunmaven and Canveri has their alliance getting beaten by us and that war is lost. And Pbrett is doing good with 0-8 them but now that I'm home (again), let's see how well they do now.

Paul why didn't you put my name there :), Imperials anyone 8)?

DeletedUser

Well you have done really well with staying in this world and SOMEHOW avoiding VS radar lol. A lot leaders are able to do it though. In time, I'm sure you'll be back!

I'd also like to nominate Liquid Gold for great attitude, leadership, goal setting, communication, and being an awesome guy! As well as Best attacker and he's about to p[ass my team in #1 ABP!

(Though idk how thrilled I am about that! lol)

DeletedUser4951

Paul why didn't you put my name there :), Imperials anyone 8)?

While I can vouch that you are pretty bad, you aren't the worst. ;)

Best: Liquid or Amirashah

Worst: Dalec or Candyman.

Not sure how SA leadership got in there, they have done alright if you ask me. Only team that doesn't fold under pressure even if their top players are now gone.

DeletedUser9662

While I can vouch that you are pretty bad, you aren't the worst. ;)

Best: Liquid or Amirashah

Worst: Dalec or Candyman.

Not sure how SA leadership got in there, they have done alright if you ask me. Only team that doesn't fold under pressure even if their top players are now gone.

I have actually learned a lot in the last few weeks :p, giving it one last shot on Knossos, but Juktas is my main still.

DeletedUser

Oh Dan, thanks haha

actually in all honesty I am surprised it took this this much time and an old friend for my name to finally come up! Oh well, I guess my efforts go unnoticed :p

DeletedUser10445

amirashah is one of the best leaders I have seen so far. not just because of how we became friends but on coordinating and communicating with members on when to attack, when to defend, and being able to be diplomatic when he needs to be. He helped MS grow into what it is today, and is helping it grow more each day.