Late Start

DeletedUser4951

Not to change the subject or interrupt...but the Grepo Ap I'm quite familiar with, the accompanying Grepo alarm however, is totally new to me, and woke me so suddenly and violently this morning with the rest of my household still sound asleep, that my hands were trembling, I kept dropping the phone trying to shut it off, and finally had to take the battery out to stop it...surely, there is a better way than that to silence it?

You could switch to silent notifications in your phone. But fair warning if you do, you might want to switch to revolt worlds. The phone alarm is pretty much required to play conquest and be successful at it for both city defense reasons and because people on your team will want to bring you online to help them.

it's a nice strategic advantage to be underestimated and to be viewed with contempt

Well its pretty easy to view an alliance with contempt when they bring in a player with a history of cheating, he gets banned for cheating, they try to protect his towns, and then try to guide him safely into VM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shock

Philosopher
(In response to SERTAG)
Lol if I’d been spending myths and ls like I’m sure you’ve been in the last week since I’ve been vm I’d still be up there too :p

DeletedUser14548

spending? lmao, i'm one of those that don't actually put money on the game but instead trade the gold market whilst there's an event. Clever ino right

Shock

Philosopher
no no i'm not saying spending money... idc if you are lol

i'm saying you're spending myths and ls.....

Shock

Philosopher
look at the bp boi
ik i'm not disagreeing..... i'm just sayin that that's not a whole ton..... and you're only ahead of me cause of vm so ya cant really say i havent done anything......
if lethal wasn't banned you could ask him how many of his birs i killed in 1 hit i guess? idk

DeletedUser14548

you're bragging about 1 attack you did? really? n anyway u on 64k after being on the world for 3+ weeks, u been on vm for 6 days n im on 140k, so you're saying you would've got 78k bp in 6 days outta no where? nope

DeletedUser16631

..... and you're only ahead of me cause of vm so ya cant really say i havent done anything

Just an observation, but you are VERY active here on this forum, which leads me to believe there's absolutely no reason for you to have went into vacation mode in the first place unless you were about to take some serious hits, and you are HIDING in vacation mode right now to save your tail...so you speculate he's got more points only because you're in VM, I speculate you wouldn't be getting any points if you weren't in VM because you'd likely be rimmed about now...

DeletedUser16620

Just an observation, but you are VERY active here on this forum, which leads me to believe there's absolutely no reason for you to have went into vacation mode in the first place unless you were about to take some serious hits, and you are HIDING in vacation mode right now to save your tail...so you speculate he's got more points only because you're in VM, I speculate you wouldn't be getting any points if you weren't in VM because you'd likely be rimmed about now...

Shock is best player in grepo he rim me many times and he will rim you you should apologize because you are no good at game at all. You lucky he is taking vm breaks he no taking you serious

DeletedUser4951

whats the point of having them if you aren't using them all the time

Being smart with your resources and not chucking into bad ratios? I mean in any team I've played in during the last 4 years, not doing this would probably get you kicked out.

you are HIDING in vacation mode
What exactly is there to hide from other than the pure meme potential of Dr. Seuss?
vhPfBIY.png

DeletedUser14548

Being smart with your resources and not chucking into bad ratios? I mean in any team I've played in during the last 4 years, not doing this would probably get you kicked out.

What exactly is there to hide from other than the pure meme potential of Dr. Seuss?
vhPfBIY.png
Being smart n not chucking out resources? Bro give me proof when i've done that

DeletedUser4951

Being smart n not chucking out resources? Bro give me proof when i've done that

Well you did just participate in a blind break on Lethalsniper...A cheater that everybody knew was going to get caught and then run off the server. That's a big waste of res.

DeletedUser16416

UMMM SORRY SERTAG... SHOCK IS THE BEST AT CASTIING COTO'S AND POP GROWTH'S ON MY CITIES SO I CAN SPANK BABY ALL DAY AND NIGHT

SageOfSixDabs

Newcomer
Also here with a late start. Used to play years ago when I was younger long before there was an app. Can't recall what my name was, probably Hysteric or something like that.

I was thinking about starting on the newest world but the game threw me into this one to start and I have no idea what anything other than good old conquest is. Anyways if anyone is looking for a new guy I know one. Just gotta brush up on my knowledge a bit.