Late Night's Laughing Out Loud

DeletedUser

Okay Grepolis fans, I thought I'd just try to liven up the forums a bit and decided what better way to do it then to begin a thread where all of you can contribute your own funny messages and posts. I'll start it off with an update on some coming changes within the ranks of New World & New World II.

The message that started it that was posted in our internal forums by one of our own:

Cr1tter74 2014-01-06 23:18

I got a serious laugh about the following: I farmed Mithrandar at his city Heimdol three times today and this is what he sent:

Just thought I would give you a heads up before you attack my city again. I am joining and potentially will be a leader of New World shortly. To save you the head ache of having to deal with a multi front war from New World and New World II I thought I would warn you to save you the trouble. As I am not yet shown as being in the alliance, I understand your desire to attack however, if your attack comes after I am in the alliance, I am sure members of the alliance will retaliate.

Have a nice day.

Okay, so I honestly laughed my___ off, and then I thought to myself, that's just not right...I'm not going to let this noob continue to go on and be laughed at, so I wrote them a letter:

SilverSmithII on 2014-01-06 at 23:45
Hello there, how are you tonight? Listen, I just want to thank you for the laughter you brought to our group with your message about how you and your family were about to join New World & New World II and how you were going to be leaders and how there would be war and all...I can tell you are new at this. And I'm not trying to be mean, I want you to learn something here, and for the love of God, after you see this I want you and your family to look for a better alliance to join.

Okay, You see New World and New World II with all these points on the first page of the rankings, and by all rights, they've done an excellent job at getting those points by inviting everyone they could into their alliances...see, that's the total of all the city points that belong to their members.

Now, I want you to look at the top of your screen and find Alliance Attackers and click that...you are going to see a new set of rankings there, and then you will realize that we are the top of the food chain in this game my dear, now find New World on THAT list, and find New World II on THAT list, because that's the list that counts...that's the list that shows everyone's performance today, and the points we gained playing the game, not building our cities. Big difference.

Do yourself a favor. Don't be laughed at anymore. Don't join New World.

Regards,
Steven

Mithrandar on 2014-01-06 at 23:57
New World and New World II thus far have had leadership issues. If I do become a leader that will change. You see, I do know how to play the game but have been hindered by loss of internet due to bad weather.
Secondly, no one said there would be a war. What was said is that your attacking member may be retailated against. If that leads to war then war would be brought on because of the aggressor not by use initially.
Finally, there was no threat in my message but a warning that I would soon be part of an alliance and I did not want to see your member be attacked by the alliance after I have joined. I would rather see peace in the area rather than a war that could have been avoided (at least initially.) You can do with the warning what you want and you can laugh at the current disoganization of New World. However, remember a single decision can change the future of an alliance. One leader organizing the whole of both alliances could very well change the rank and order of the entire area. Again have a nice day.
Mithrandar

SilverSmithII today at 00:00
Well, you've got your work cut out for you then...good luck with that. You've only got every other alliance on this server trying to smash New World and New World II, and let me tell you...all of their troops are gone, and they will be farmed every day until they get frustrated, throw tantrums, and quit the game. Those alliances have the same chance that a snowball has of surviving in hell.

:)

I don't know, what do all of you think about it? Is there hope for New World & New World II? Has a savior come to deliver them? Talk about it...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it hilarious that bergie would be the 12th ranked alliance in abp by himself

DeletedUser

Okay, I'll bite...I looked at the ranking and don't see what you are talking about..got a link?

DeletedUser

Bergie is theapexpredator if you didnt know. does that clear it up?

DeletedUser2770

silver gave me a good laugh and I am glad you posted it here.... I havent had the pleasure of attacking as I have no one to attack until i build transports and go off island...truly stinks

DeletedUser6486

Mithrandar on 2014-01-06 at 23:57
New World and New World II thus far have had leadership issues. If I do become a leader that will change. You see, I do know how to play the game but have been hindered by loss of internet due to bad weather.
Secondly, no one said there would be a war. What was said is that your attacking member may be retailated against. If that leads to war then war would be brought on because of the aggressor not by use initially.
Finally, there was no threat in my message but a warning that I would soon be part of an alliance and I did not want to see your member be attacked by the alliance after I have joined. I would rather see peace in the area rather than a war that could have been avoided (at least initially.) You can do with the warning what you want and you can laugh at the current disoganization of New World. However, remember a single decision can change the future of an alliance. One leader organizing the whole of both alliances could very well change the rank and order of the entire area. Again have a nice day.
Mithrandar

this is pretty much the definition of a noob

DeletedUser2362

i saw one of my players is farming... , he will be help

DeletedUser2362

this guy Cr1tter attacked another member who is in our alliance whith 20biremes :))